• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cheap PFs exclusives and Hot Toys Tech Noir T800 - 1 DAY SALE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jason Voorhees FvJ PF - This is the regular edition. Brown shipper and color box included. Machete has maybe a slight slant to it in the hand, but a little futzing fixes it. You can see in my pictures it stands straight on its own. Asking $175 + shipping
DSCN0770.jpg

Godfather PF - Bought this from RazorsEdge a while back, so I'm the original owner. Comes with color box and brown shipper as well. Asking SOLD!
DSCN0795.jpg

Hot Toys Tech Noir Terminator 1 - Mint in box. Never removed from box. All accessories included, as well as brown shipper. Asking SOLD!

Last edited:
Re: FS: SS Predator diorama Exclusive & SS Aliens diorama

Hellboy 1 PF - Bought from a user here. Great condition, the arms are a little hard to move, but work fine. Comes with original color box and brown shipper. #614. Asking $230 + shipping
DSCN1259.jpg

Gandalf the White - I am the original owner. #459. Displayed in pet/smoke free environment. No stains on any of the cloth. Comes with original color box and brown shipper. Asking $160 + shipping
DSCN0299.jpg

Last edited:

Jurassic Park Diorama Exclusive - I'm the original owner, been displayed in a pet/smoke free environment since. Comes with color box, but does not have brown shipper. This is #363/400. Looking for SOLD!
DSCN0778.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

Last edited:

SS General Grievous 1:1 bust - I am the original owner, been displayed in a pet/smoke free environment since I bought it. Comes with both color and SS brown shipper box. This is #124/750. Box is big and weighs 35lbs! The only very minor imperfection is there is a metal spring in the back left that doesn't attach to anything, so it's just loose. I never bothered to investigate since it's in the back and looks completely natural. See the last picture circled in red. Looking for SOLD!
DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

grievous.jpg

Last edited:

bump up for Supes

Can a mod change title to: FS: Custom 1:2 Alex Ross Superman Bust

Please?? Thanks!

bump up for Supes

Can a mod change title to: FS: Custom 1:2 Alex Ross Superman Bust

Please?? Thanks!
sure, but just for your reference (incase we don't see your post) you can change it anytime you like too.

Go to your opening post, EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS, change the title in the title box and click SAVE.
That should change it on the whole thread too.
x :duff

sure, but just for your reference (incase we don't see your post) you can change it anytime you like too.

Go to your opening post, EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS, change the title in the title box and click SAVE.
That should change it on the whole thread too.
x :duff

Huh, did not know that. Thanks!

Bump up for Superman, send me some offers

Re: FS: Custom 1:2 Alex Ross Superman Bust & Hot Toys Thor

Hot Toys Thor added and reduced price on Superman bust

Mega price reduction on both, please send offers!

Wow, a great price on the Thor! Good luck Bump!

Re: FS: Custom 1:2 Alex Ross Superman Bust

Thor is gone! Thanks for the interest folks!

Superman still available, lowered the price again. Send me offers!

Re: FS: Custom 1:2 Alex Ross Superman Bust & At cost PFs (FvJ, Jack Sparrow, GF)

bump up, will consider serious offers

Back