Juggernaut Maquette Price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO after seeing the movie last night... the juggernaut is the general grievous of X3. he is an awesome character that doesnt get enough screen time. does anyone have any pics of this maquette next to a regular PF to see the size comparison??

hairlesswookiee said:
IMO after seeing the movie last night... the juggernaut is the general grievous of X3. he is an awesome character that doesnt get enough screen time. does anyone have any pics of this maquette next to a regular PF to see the size comparison??
if you new the actor?ha ha.then you'de know why jugs
doesnt get much air time:monkey5

the Doctor said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....poor vinnie jones. he was GREAT in Eurotrip, must see. But yea, defintely not known for his thespian skills.

:chew Received mine today but i'm waiting for my brother to come home and open it since he did pay for it. All I can say is that it is BIG!!!:chew

the Doctor said:

You've obviously never seen Lock Stock or Snatch! He's my favorite character in both those movies. He wasn't given much to work with in this movie and I would've loved to see more of him.

If you haven't seen Lock Stock or Snatch, do yourself a favor and watch both because they are phenominal.

student_toe5 said:
:chew Received mine today but i'm waiting for my brother to come home and open it since he did pay for it. All I can say is that it is BIG!!!:chew

I had to regretably cancel mine from Bob and it was only $265:monkey2 . I just had too much coming to me at once and honestly had no where to put this.

I would love to see pics as soon as someone can post them.

If you're getting Juggernaut, hope you have a lot of space. This is from the Blog:

052506_xmen2.jpg

And why are Dusty's shoes lighting up?

that Juggy is tempting :D

... see a few of those sold out Darth Mauls busts back there too :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
You've obviously never seen Lock Stock or Snatch! He's my favorite character in both those movies. He wasn't given much to work with in this movie and I would've loved to see more of him.

If you haven't seen Lock Stock or Snatch, do yourself a favor and watch both because they are phenominal.
well.....he never seems to have much script to work with propably
because he is not a good actor,he's a ex soccer star with a reputation
for being a hard man hence the roles he plays.

the Doctor said:
well.....he never seems to have much script to work with propably
because he is not a good actor,he's a ex soccer star with a reputation
for being a hard man hence the roles he plays.

Way to tip toe around the obvious, that you've never seen him in anything but X3.

I never said he was a great actor but he does play his roles very well. Mean Machine was awesome too.

Darth Loki said:
Way to tip toe around the obvious, that you've never seen him in anything but X3.

I never said he was a great actor but he does play his roles very well. Mean Machine was awesome too.
who's tip toeing?.....and i never said i didn'd see the two films
you have mentioned!!!!....someone said it was a pity jugs wasn't in x3 more than he was.my point is you'd need a better actor for a script for jugs
to have a more prominent role:rolleyes:

Darth Loki said:

Yeah, I loved him in Lock Stock and Snatch was my favorite with him in it... just hilarious.... The bit in the bar with his Desert Eagle....point...five...oh... and the "shrinkin balls"... best ever..

I would have loved to see more of him in the movie.. He was my favorite 'Brotherhood' character in the film and his scenes were awesome. :D

Vinnie is obviously not a great actor, and yeah he gets his jobs because he was such a hard ass'ed soccer player... but I still like him and I think that Jugs not having a big part in the movie wasn't influenced by this.. I think it was more the script not having "wiggle room" for minor characters... Hence Angel getting gyped also.. And the actor who played him can be very very good, as can be seen in 'Hostage'.

Jugs looks like an amazing piece and the box is 40lbs and very big (as you can see).

I would not like to be the one getting this box:
052506.jpg

nash said:
Can Dusty be the exclusive? :cool:

Dont get that started again...theres a whole thread were this got totally out of control...raffles, giveaways and all kind of absurd stuff.....

Back