Mr. T pities the fool that turns to the DarkSide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of reminds me somehow of the Refrigerator "Fridge" Perry G.I. Joe action figure that came with a football on a stick weapon. Anybody else remember him rapping in the Superbowl Shuffle? Or am I dating myself??

fridge.jpg

14.jpg

tomandshell said:
Kind of reminds me somehow of the Refrigerator "Fridge" Perry G.I. Joe action figure that came with a football on a stick weapon. Anybody else remember him rapping in the Superbowl Shuffle? Or am I dating myself??

fridge.jpg

14.jpg

Sadly, I remember that.

tomandshell said:
Kind of reminds me somehow of the Refrigerator "Fridge" Perry G.I. Joe action figure that came with a football on a stick weapon. Anybody else remember him rapping in the Superbowl Shuffle? Or am I dating myself...

By the way Tom... just what are you trying to tell us with your sig??? :rotfl

This one of a kind action figure comes with his IMI Uzi SMG

You can't tell me that's not as random or clumsy as a blaster.:lol

tomandshell said:
Kind of reminds me somehow of the Refrigerator "Fridge" Perry G.I. Joe action figure that came with a football on a stick weapon. Anybody else remember him rapping in the Superbowl Shuffle? Or am I dating myself??[/IMG]

Everybody sing!!

"You're lookin' at Fridge, I'm the rookie. I may be large but I'm no dumb cookie."

:D

tomandshell said:

fridge.jpg

14.jpg

Not only do I remeber that, but I actaully owned one when I was a kid:eek:

DarkArtist81 said:
I doubt it... that will ALWAYS be funny...

It really doesnt seem to be looseing any steam thats for sure.....has anyone seen "the fridge" lately....he more like a house now:lol

tomandshell said:

fridge.jpg

14.jpg

I see that they nailed his tooth gap too! :lol

Back