• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hellboy 2 ex PF - Luke/Yoda PF ex - Vintage GI Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hellboy 2 PF ex - $275 + ship - Mint with SS box and shipper

Gentle Giant Tooth Fairy Maquette - $100 + ship

statuesforsale008.jpg

Luke / Yoda PF ex - $150 + ship - Mint not sure if I have the SS box. Bought off of Badmoon and has been sitting in my basement for close to a year. Would consider offer's for this.

SS/weta shelob - $50 + ship - mint with box.

Listening to offers for my 4 Turtles ex maquettes. All mint and all with SS boxes and shippers. Looking for approx $1,800.

Below is a few pics of vintage loose joe toys I have. I will be adding a couple more pics of all the stuff behind the command center. If your interested in anything send me a PM and we can work out a price. I'm not listing individual prices due to so many different pieces.

ebaytoys066.jpg

ebaytoys064.jpg

I believe the command center is complete aside from the gun that goes on the front. There are a bunch of extra's i'm throwing in though that are in front and to the side of it.

ebaytoys043.jpg

ebaytoys044.jpg

ebaytoys045.jpg

ebaytoys046.jpg

Back