Greeting From Mizzouri!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonZ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All. My name is Jon as you probably guessed. I have been posting on here for a little while, but hadn't had the time to sit down and type out my intro. I'm a married 24 year old (will turn 25 the 18th of June:chew ) and my wife and I reside in Lebanon Missouri. Like many on here, I am a Star Wars collector but I found an interest in buying from Sideshow Collectibles a while back from some of their other lines. The detail on all of the items I have ordered have just been phenomenal. I'm a pretty big Horror movie fan (have been since I was a kid) and really love their New Line figures. Its kinda funny---You know your hooked on a company when you check their website at least twice a day just to see whats going on:D . Anyway, I've found that SideshowFreaks is a good mature board with mature people that enjoy the same passion for collecting that I do and I enjoy posting and talking with everyone here. Well, thats about it for me. Any questions, just ask...

Welcome, welcome Jon to the greatest board on earth! I totally agree with you about checking on the SSC website everytime I'm online! It's great to have another SW collector here.....there's never enough!

Glad to have you onboard! Josh1 (see above-another Missouri guy) and Josh2 (me) welcome you!! Hope that you enjoy this place... I know I do. :D

What's up :emperor

:horse

We are all civilized member here so don't be afraid to speak your mind :emperor

I agree with everything you said...

Except the part about us being mature!

plz%20work.jpg

tomandshell said:

plz%20work.jpg

LOL!!!!:mwaha :mwaha :lol :rotfl :lol :mwaha :mwaha . Thanks everyone for the great welcome :chew

Thanks everyone for the welcomes:D . KAOSINLA, I love you LOTR Avatar . It makes me laugh everytime I see it.:rotfl

tomandshell said:

plz%20work.jpg

Man, I nearly barfed when I saw that!!!!!

Welcome Jon, I am also from Missouri about 1.5 hours from you. :chew

Back