Just got out of X3 (No Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killbeggar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I jsut got out of a midnight showing of X3 and I really liked it. Kelsey Grammar was a standoiut as The Beast and Vinnie Jones looked much better on film than previous pictures as Juggernaut.
There is a ginormous amount of death and destruction and mutants gone wild.
I thought it was as good as the second one.
2:30 a.m. now, work at 10 a.m. Killbeggar out.

Oh Yeah - Stay till after the credits!

Last edited:
Very good to hear...they had a midnight showing here too but I didnt get of work untill mindnight and I couldn't make it...I had high hopes for this one, but then again I'am not that hard to please when it comes to comic movies.....I just like to see characters I liked as a child come to life on screen, crappy movie or not......after all I did like Daredevil..*ducks and runs for cover*....

Just come back from my secon viewing. Wonderful film, not as good as its preddessesors(sp?) but still great fun. Too short but I enjoyed it more the second time.

I'll check this out tomorrow. Not more than a fun ride for this one.

It's hard to digest some concept that have been given the Hollywood treatment when you know the comic version is much better, but I'll enjoy it for what it is. :monkey3

After watching the trailer, I'm sold on this movie. I hope to catch it tomorrow and I'm really hoping that it's as good as the first two!

SolidLiquidFox said:
I'll check this out tomorrow. Not more than a fun ride for this one.

It's hard to digest some concept that have been given the Hollywood treatment when you know the comic version is much better, but I'll enjoy it for what it is. :monkey3

Couldn't agree with you more. By far the only movie that has been close based on the comic book is Spiderman and Sin City. I'll have to check this out. Good or not. I know my $10 will go to something good, I hope. :monkey2

I had a $7.50 "movie money" check that came out of a recent DVD at Costco, and so I only had to pay a dollar more for my X3 ticket. I will be going tonight at 8:15. I hope it's not going to disappoint me. Wish it were a little longer than 1:43. (And that's including credits!)

Just got home. It is F@%&*ng awesome!!! I loved it. I'll most likely go to see it with my friends next week too. A lot of "Holy censored" moments, and a few chuckles as well.

AND STAY UNTIL ALL THE CREDITS HAVE PASSED!!!!

Man....this keeps getting better and better, I havent seen it yet but I have yet to hear one bad review....I must see this movie but I work all weekend and probably wont get to see it until next week....

IMO this was better than the first two. the characters had more emotions and yes there was much more carnage in this movie. the beast most definately stood out in this movie. kelsey grammer was a PERFECT choice for the character. im going to see it again tonight and probably will see again in a couple weeks.

I felt like I was watching two entirely different movies concurrently. One very compelling, the other quite bland.

It was good. Had its errors of course that I would have liked to seen changed mainly with editing and the length of the movie. This is what it is as I said in another thread. A comic book movie that is meant for pure enjoyment.

kingdarkness03 said:
Man....this keeps getting better and better, I havent seen it yet but I have yet to hear one bad review....I must see this movie but I work all weekend and probably wont get to see it until next week....

By the time you see it, everyone will be talking about the darn thing after the Credits!!! :lol

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Much of the dialogue is cheesiely laughable, and there are a couple of stories going on that don't really fit together, but overall it was fun. Beast was a fantastic addition.

Again, great flick.

I loved the scene where Magneto just "crushed" all of those cop cars and killed them.

Gruson said:
Again, great flick.

I loved the scene where Magneto just "crushed" all of those cop cars and killed them.

Yeah, that was quite a shock to me... shows him in a truly evil villanious light.. Something that has not been done with Magneto so far... not to that extent anyway..:D

X-Men made $44.5 million yesterday. Biggest Friday opening ever. Beat Spider-Man and Harry Potter. (Although Star Wars still holds the record for biggest opening day, but that was on a Thursday. So X-Men gets the Friday record. If it works hard it could set a new weekend record at this rate...

They had like 6 midnight showings Thurs/Fri and when I went last night to see another movie all the X3 movies where sold out.

Back