New here with MY COLLECTION 49 PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
dont have any SIDESHOW STUFF:eek: BUT PREORDER MY FIRST 3 12'' figs which were sdcc freddy, jason final chapter and subject 5 security guard:monkey5

enjoy

img14277ae.jpg

img14106bt.jpg

img14091cs.jpg

img13939lv.jpg

img13874on.jpg

img13888xn.jpg

img13891yg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New here with MY COLLECTION

Sensory overload! So much to look at! Lots of stuff in there that I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing pics! Hope you enjoy adding some Sideshow stuff to your collection. :monkey5

So, you ever think about collecting McFarlane? :D

At one time I was a McFarlane collector, but nothing like that! Now I have just a few pieces.

Welcome to Freaks. :chew

Batty said:
So, you ever think about collecting McFarlane? :D

At one time I was a McFarlane collector, but nothing like that! Now I have just a few pieces.

Welcome to Freaks. :chew
ive been a spawn boardie for almost 2 years now and just got into collecing sideshow just 12'' probably wont get into the expensive stuff cause cant afford it:monkey2

Those movie maniacs figures brings some memories ...But wait till you receive your first Sideshow figures...You will never be the same a-gain!!! You might even sell a couple of your figures to buy some High-end collectibles...Great collection by the way..gotta love that Poacher figure....loll

Leatherface1973 said:
dont have any SIDESHOW STUFF:eek: BUT PREORDER MY FIRST 3 12'' figs which were sdcc freddy, jason final chapter and subject 5 security guard:monkey5

welcomw to the board..you have picked 3 great figures to start off your collection,SS collection thats is...and like Shai said once you'll SS you never go back!!

I see your account was activated.

welcome, but watch out, SS is addictive. :emperor

WOW, lots of stuff! Seeing your McFarlane NHL figures makes me weep a little. I have the first 8 series of these ( including the repaints of Amonte, Kariya, Roy, Bourque, Cujo from the original series ) and they are all packed away as I have ZERO space to put them.

:monkey5 Dang. Anyone that loves Family Guy is automatically my friend :lol Great collection. Also, i like the way you put Batman around other collections :lol

Wow, you like McFarlane figures as i can see, big collection congratulations SS will change your life, you will see collectibles in another way.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Wow, you like McFarlane figures as i can see, big collection congratulations SS will change your life, you will see collectibles in another way.

Yup!!! Time for an upgrade brother man :D Also need another job and also bigger closet space :lol

Back