• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTD: Help from a SDCC attendee for this year pretty please!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is a beg/plea for anyone going to the SDCC this year. I've read that Arnie has confirmed to be going alongside Stan Lee to promote 'The Governator' cartoon.

I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE Arnie fan, but more precisely a HUGE T2 fan and would love to have my T2 one sheet poster signed by the man himself (it's already signed by Edward Furlong, Linda Hamilton, Joe Morton, Michael Beihn and Janette Goldstein) and perhaps the SDCC could be the time to get it signed.

I will of course cover all postage costs from both sides (UK to USA, and then USA to UK) and will also give the person a bit extra to say thank you.

I also have this offer out there for anyone that is planning to attend a signing where Robert Patrick may be appearing

If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much!!

Thank you

Back