Medicom 12" X3 Wolverine is up for pre-order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad price, I think this is the best looking Medicom figure. For once they have a sculp that looks like the actor.

Wow!
Now that is one absolutely amazing looking figure!
And knowing the usual standards of Medicom, the materials and articulation must be great...

I dont collect Marel figures from Medicom but I may have to get this one,it is totally perfect!!!!And a great price too:D

I was so caught up with the X3 hype and the top-notch quality of this figure that I didn't think about anything else and pre-ordered it! I need to discipline myself......

I've pre-ordered it! :D

I just hope that I can afford it when it ships. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I also hope the figure is displayed at SDCC as well. :monkey5 :monkey5

carbo-fation said:
I'd buy this if there were more releases in this line!

I plan on displaying him with the Hot Toys Batman Begins and Superman Returns in my own personal crossover!

Anyone know if they plan on making more of these? He'd be very out of place all by himself.

My Wolverine won't be alone... unfortunately he'll have that pathetic Toy Biz 12"er to keep him company. :rolleyes:

I got him on cleareance... I swear! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Yeah, a movie version Cyclops (with the thinner visor) would absolutely rock!!!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I went ahead and placed an order for this. I love this character so I thought I might place an order and at least think about how it might fit in $$$ wise come that time.

carbo-fation said:
That's why I didn't order him yet. I am still waiting for more releases in this line.

That's the thing with me, too. I might buy this figure if they were going to release some of the other X-Men film characters (my personal wants are Magneto and Rogue), but by himself....I love Jackman as Wolverine but I'd want some of the other characters too.

Everyone has a point about him being the lone X-Men, but I got a feeling he won't be the only movie Marvel superhero Medicom will be releasing. With Spider-Man 3 coming out next year I suspect at the very least we'll be able to do a Marvel Team-Up display.

Well since I own the Medicom Spider-Man Movie figure and have a modified Movie Blade figure, my Wolvie will have someone to keep him company (besides the Toybiz crap). I would like them to make more in this line, I'd love a Paquin Rogue, Janssen Jean Grey, Cumming Nightcrawler, and McKellen Magneto.

Back