Dr. Doom Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it, but with Vader, Freddy and Subject 5 my plate is full as far as SDCC exclusives go. It looks so awesome though...

SolidLiquidFox said:
is it in scale to the Doom PF sculpt?

Hm, you know, that is a good question! I can't remember if these are supposed to be 1:4 scale or not... does anyone remember what scale (if any) the Thor set is?

That looks like the best one yet, what a great piece! :chew

SideshowDusty said:
Hm, you know, that is a good question! I can't remember if these are supposed to be 1:4 scale or not... does anyone remember what scale (if any) the Thor set is?

it is : 12.0" H (304mm) x 4.0" W (102mm x 4.0" D (102mm)*

If this set is the same as the Thor's it really will look nice next to my Doom statue :D

I will have to get this one....by far the best one so far....I wish I had a Doom PF to go along with:monkey2

kingdarkness03 said:
I will have to get this one....by far the best one so far....I wish I had a Doom PF to go along with:monkey2

tell me about it. It's like getting a Security Guard zombie without the Dead :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
tell me about it. It's like getting a Security Guard zombie without the Dead :monkey2

Yeah that REALLY sux....I want to get the security guard, but with no patient zero hes going to be so lonely....and there is no way I can drop $200-$300 on a 1/6 figure:monkey2 ....

Best thing about it is that with those air conditioning ducts going into his gloves, his hands will never get hot! (It's like that PS2 controller I used to have that had a fan built into it so your hands wouldn't sweat.)

After a slow start,this serie is really getting good now...love the design of this one..the way the hands reaches for the mask makes the pose of this set really dramatic almost poetic.....:monkey2

You know, I may have to reconsider my position on this one. I didn't think much of it at first but seeing how it's in scale with the PF it would "complete" my Doom display with the exclusive chalice.

Bye, bye money... :monkey2

Back