Premium Format Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey5 :monkey5

man I wish theyd release the SSE simultaneously!

UNIVERSAL ...... Its ALIVE!!! :mummy

I kid you not.
I was about 30sec from going to watch the Mummy when I read this thread. Put it in the DVD about an hour ago. :monkey1

You see, Sideshow still cares for their Uni-Monsters fans !!!!! Cool.

This thig is going to be awesome...cant wait to see the whole thing...and a sarcophagus...how cool is that!!!

You are all so very right - this thing TOTALLY rocks. When you see full pictures you are going to freak out! Best Universal PF yet fersher. :dance

SideshowDusty said:
You are all so very right - this thing TOTALLY rocks. When you see full pictures you are going to freak out! Best Universal PF yet fersher. :dance

Dusty, we trust your judgement, but now that you've built up our expectations... you had better be right!!! :mummy

j/k!!! I know this will rock! Can't wait until next week!!! :D :mummy :D

*throws up hands in disgust* What do you want from me sideshow??? Do I have to have my checks direct deposited to your account instead of mine??? Dang I'm excited about this and I really shouldn't be given that I don't have room for the Star Wars PF pieces I wanted, let alone little surprises like this that pop up.

That sarcophagus (forgive if that's mispelled) is going to be awesome. I trust this will be Boris Karloff and not the new version?

Agent0028 said:
I trust this will be Boris Karloff and not the new version?
bite your tongue Agent.
there is only 1 true Mummy and his name is Karloff! :mummy

FrankenFan said:
Pssst... Here's a sneak-peek! Don't tell anyone at Sideshow!

Mum's the word!

Praise the Lord that a new PF figure is coming!!!!!! Won't he look lovely next to the 1:1 Ardeth Bey Bust????? P.S., is this really the PF, because it looks strangely like a Janus Co. mummy resin kit?:monkey5

occulum said:
bite your tongue Agent.
there is only 1 true Mummy and his name is Karloff! :mummy
:lol I agree, never even saw the new Mummy movies, always preferred a genuinely creepy movie to an action and thrills CGI one.

FrankenFan said:
Pssst... Here's a sneak-peek! Don't tell anyone at Sideshow!

Mum's the word!

This will be a very different looking PF figure, that's for sure! I will have to see more pictures! Also, I wonder if the lid will be included??

... and, don't you mean "Mummy's" the word? :D

Back