• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Samsung N150 Netbook - Matte Screen + Corsair 2GB RAM + Carrying Case - $230

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is a Samsung N150 Netbook that is in absolute mint condition. I'm the type of person who avoids creasing paperback books and takes measures to prevent scratches on anything I own. Suffice to say, this netbook has been extremely well cared for.

The N150's unique, stand-out feature is its matte screen. It is one of the very few to have this nice screen. Netbooks and notebooks predominantly have glossy screens that can be hard to use with distracting reflections. With the matte screen, you never have to worry about reflections and you can also use it outdoors without the excessive glare.

I have upgraded the RAM module from 1GB to a quality 2GB stick.

The N150 netbook includes all of the original packaging, paperwork, and accessories (including the wall charger).

I am also including a soft neoprene case that fits the N150 perfectly and can store the wall charger in the outer pocket.

This netbook is perfect as an ultra portable for web browsing and word processing. For instance, it performs outstandingly as an in-class notetaker with Microsoft OneNote 2010. In the classroom, it easily fits on the smaller lecture hall sized desks.

The hard drive contains a partition with a factory restorable Windows 7 OS with additional applications. I have installed Windows 7 Enterprise and Office 2010, but these are not officially included.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

$230 + paypal/shipping.

Last edited:
Re: Samsung N150 Netbook - Matte Screen + Corsair 2GB RAM + Carrying Case - $235

Send me questions, and I will be glad to answer them. :)

Re: Samsung N150 Netbook - Matte Screen + Corsair 2GB RAM + Carrying Case - $235

Bump. :clap

Feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested!

Saturday bump. :hi5:

Back