So what's next? Design The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Entropy

Super Freak
Reaction score
So now that we've finally gotten pix of Subject 5's purtty face, what kinda of zombie would you like to see next?

Personally, the gorier, the more horrific, the better. My ideal zombie would be a pregnant woman zombie w/ zombie baby. Most of the skin would be torn off on one side of her face exposing the muscle and bone and perhaps she'd have no jaw, just a dangling slimy tongue. The best part would be the rubbery zombie baby accessory that could either be posed ripping it's way out of her or on all fours being dragged around by the still attached umbilical cord.

That has to be one of the most awful things I have ever read...bring it on!

I would love to see a female zombie up next, just thinking what a dessicated and distressed outfit they could come up with. I think it would be also cool to work in a leg stump, since they do come with stands. Hey if Mace can have a stump hand, I would like to see somebody with a leg gnawed off. I really like the idea of an overweight or oversized zombie though!

Wor-Gar said:
WTF Chicken? That's just nasty.

I'd love to see it though.

Tee Hee.

I figure love stories should make you feel gooey and happy, sad dramas should make you cry like a baby, and horror stories (and toys) should disgust/frighten completely and make you want to curl into the fetal position.

And Seaward, I'm totally in agreement with the fat zombies, maybe with some rubber entrails spilling out?

Okay, that is it!!! Rubber entrails and viscera would be amazing!

If Jason can have a rotting corpse suit for his torso, think of what could be done with a Zombie!

Unfortunately, some of my favorite zombies are like Dr. Tongue, and missing parts. This would be hard to work with the standard Sideshow body.

Seaward said:
Okay, that is it!!! Rubber entrails and viscera would be amazing!

If Jason can have a rotting corpse suit for his torso, think of what could be done with a Zombie!

Unfortunately, some of my favorite zombies are like Dr. Tongue, and missing parts. This would be hard to work with the standard Sideshow body.

mmmm... viscera :drool

Rock on! Dr. Tongue or something similar would be fantastic. I don't think Sideshow will have done their job fully with this line until Congress has a hearing about SSC corupting the youth of America via 12" zombie dolls.

I don't think Sideshow will have done their job fully with this line until Congress has a hearing about SSC corupting the youth of America via 12" zombie dolls.
Tipper Gore isn't up to much these days, right?

What about zombies from different eras? Could one be a cheesy "80's" zombie, buried in a Frankie Goes to Hollywood T-shirt? Relax!

Seaward said:
Tipper Gore isn't up to much these days, right?

What about zombies from different eras? Could one be a cheesy "80's" zombie, buried in a Frankie Goes to Hollywood T-shirt? Relax!

Haha. Great idea. Why hasn't anyone made a period piece zombie movie?

Renaissance zombies, Spainish conquistador zombies, Old West gunfighter zombies, 17th cent. French nobility zombies, it could go on and on.

Maybe I'll pick up one of them Lincoln figures I keep seeing the banner for and make me an Honest Abe zombie.

Awesome ideas here. Gotta have a disemboweled, half faced, 80's heavy metal looking zombie, complete with a torn and rotten leather jacket.
Bring it on.

Darth Rage said:
Awesome ideas here. Gotta have a disemboweled, half faced, 80's heavy metal looking zombie, complete with a torn and rotten leather jacket.
Bring it on.

Yeah, or a Punk rocker zombie... with wilted liberty spikes hanging and his piercings still stuck in place.. That would be hilarious. :D

i think the point here is...Can you lose??!!!?! this line has more possiblilities then any because anybody could be zombieized...only our pocket books would weep.... :) I say bring em on!!!!

How about a Zombie Janitor?? Could have long black hair to with minor bald spots around the head and then havehis back showing the spinal bones and muscles and also have his neck missing a big chunk of meat with his neck bones sticking outwards. :D

student_toe5 said:
How about a Zombie Janitor?? Could have long black hair to with minor bald spots around the head and then havehis back showing the spinal bones and muscles and also have his neck missing a big chunk of meat with his neck bones sticking outwards. :D

A zombie Janitor would be interesting... The one peice zip up maintenance uniform would work well and they could even sculpt an upper torso body like with Jason 7 or Freddy 3... and really gore it out..

An exposed spine body suit is a great idea as is the punk rock zombie.

I really think there's a fantastic opportunity to mix different types of materials with these whether it be a body suit like Freddy/Jason, or rubber guts, or a soft gooey eyeball hanging out of its socket.

how about a mother and baby zombie combo.the baby could have a slight
resemblance to chucky with razor sharp teeth.:yuck

In true zombielike fashion, I'll comment on this dead*ss thread...
I really want an expanded Dead line. After seeing the Afterlife figs in person, I want more zombies. I want a full-on ZombAid right in my own house. Mothers, babies, janitors, homeless gutterpunks, you name it....all with their missing limbs and rotting flesh and hanging eyeballs. I want to see creepy little babies ready to sink their newbie teeth into some brain matter. Give me raggedy-clothed, disheveled, bloody, rotting, brain-jonesing zombies....OR GIVE ME DEATH! Seriously, if we have a patient zero, a subject 5, I think a hapless physician treating patient zero in subject 5's security zone would be cool.

M'kay....I'm done now. :D

Gutterpunks always make excellent Zombies... I guess because they are already dead inside. Kinda like strippers :monkey2

Back