• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Mark III Iron Man, Dark Knight, New Blu's, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Mark III Iron Man - MIMB - figure was removed upon receipt from Sideshow to insure that the armor was not scuffed then returned to his box and remained there since. 175 plus shipping

Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman (first release - not DX) MIMB - 160 plus shipping Batman on hold for now pictures to come

The Twilight Zone Season One Blu Ray (still factory sealed) - 42.00 plus actual shipping

Aliens Anthology - This is the Blu Ray set from the limited edition statue. I am ONLY selling the Blu Ray movies - NOT the statue (received the standard edition version for my birthday - would rather keep it plus the statue) - 40 dollars plus actual shipping

Both Blu-Ray sets - 70 plus actual shipping

I have verified PayPal. I am pricing the Hot Toys based upon their original cost. If you feel that they are worth a different amount, I will consider offers. I am also willing to accept trades for Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI and/or DX Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee (doesn't need to be the Sideshow Ex. with extra body).

Thanks for your time and I will try to add more as I continue to spring clean.

Last edited:
Back