• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Background Displays - Order Now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draks006

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Actual Backgrounds Received - Scroll to end for pictures of the FINAL PRODUCTS, they look awesome

Hi fellow collectors, I’ve been working on these backgrounds for some time, and now have the process down pat and I'm ready to move.

MORE PICS ADDED BELOW

Next print run is closing shortly so if you’re interested in a custom background then let me know.

These great background displays are delivered flat with or without folds. If folds are requested they will be made at the following points 147mm - 300mm - 147mm. A small cut is made along the back of the background and the item is carefully folded. They can fit into a space 400mm wide.

Special price for members, now $31.95 each.

Price does not include shipping.

All background displays are finished in a matte satin finish and stand approximately 420mm high and 594mm wide (A2 size), the background displays are 1mm in thickness so can easily stand on their own when folded. The resolution of these displays is 2400 x 1700.

Below are just some of the backgrounds you can choose from I have over 25 at the moment ready to go, please PM for a full list.

I also have backgrounds that can be used with models from the following lines: The Terminator, Star Wars, Predator, Batman, Aliens, AVP, Iron Man, 300, Tron and the list is growing.

These are some from my own personal collection:

DT AVP-R Spacecraft
DH07BATPODSampe.jpg

DT BATPOD
DH07BATPOD.jpg

Custom Display Backgrounds

DT Predator 2 - ideal for the Hot Toys P2 Line including Elder, P2, Guardian & Lost
DTP2.jpg

DT FOREST - Great for the new Predators collection from Hot Toys
DTFOREST.jpg

DT AVPR Home World
DTAVPRHW.jpg

DT AVP SCAR
DTAVPSCARjpg.jpg

DT AVP Mayan Temple
DTAVPALIEN.jpg

DT AVP ANCIENT
DTAVPAN.jpg

DT ALIENS NOSTROMO
DTALIENS.jpg

DT Batman Begins
DTBATB.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Background Displays

Here is another pic from my collection and some more samples for your consideration. For orders received in the next 2 days I can do these backgrounds for $31.95 each, PM for a complete list.

DT AVP Ancients
DTAVPANC_Sample.jpg

More samples

DT Jungle - ideal for the original Predator Line of collectables

DTJUNGLE.jpg

DT City Predator 2

DTP2CITY.jpg

DT The Terminator

DTT800.jpg

DT Iron Man 2

DTIRON2.jpg

DT Clouds

DTCLOUDS.jpg

DT Dunes

DTDUNES.jpg

DT Predator 2 Spear

DTP2SPEAR.jpg

DT Stars

DTSTARS.jpg

DT AVP Predator Space Craft
DTAVP1.jpg

There's a few more coming in the next few weeks, again if interested please let me know in the next 2 days as I'm hitting the print button.

Thanks for your comments.

Re: Custom Background Displays

Hi guys, today's bump with some more background displays. If interested let me know ASAP as I'll be closing this round off later tonight.

Snow - ideal for Star Wars Hoth related collectibles
DTSNOW.jpg

DT300-1.jpg

Tatooine - ideal for Darth Vader and Sandtroppers
DT12DESERT.jpg

TRON
DH9TRON.jpg

Predator Dutch
DTP1DUTCH.jpg

Ghost Rider
GHOSTRIDER.jpg

That's about it for now, working on a few others at the moment, so stay tuned. I've received a few orders for the Forest and Predator 2 (Interior ship) which are some of my favourites. Keep collecting, speak soon.

Re: FS: Custom Background Displays

Bump to the top, print run going off tonight, next one in a couple of weeks. Thanks to those of you that have ordered. Cheers

Hi fellow collectors, just completed my latest set of backgrounds and have them on hand and they look awesome, refer pics below:

Actual Backgrounds

Predator
A153.jpg

Predators
A124.jpg

Predator 2
A100.jpg

A060.jpg

Terminator
A105.jpg

IRON MAN 2
A054.jpg

AVPR
A065.jpg

Predator 2
A049.jpg

Predators
A132.jpg

IRON MAN 2
A119.jpg

If your interested definitely let me know, I'm planning another run in the next few weeks. I can do these backgrounds for $31.95 plus delivery.

If you would like a complete list of available backgrounds please PM me. They actually look better in real life, I'll stick some more photos up shortly. Cheers

mmmm, I'm thinking the forest one may go well with my Platoon figures.......

Bump to the top, plus some additional pictures. PM if interested.

A136.jpg

A089.jpg

A143.jpg

A113.jpg

Last edited:

Please find attached 4 more backgrounds 3 of which are tailored around indy themes and a Pirates of the Caribbean pic. If interested LMK.

Temple
Indy_1.jpg

Egypt
indy_2.jpg

Jungle 2
indy_3.jpg

Pirates
Pirate.jpg

Hi fellow collectors, now have a video up on youtube with the backgrounds, enjoy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3IeWNFbPHc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3IeWNFbPHc[/ame]

Print run window closing soon, thanks to those that have placed orders. If there's a particular background that you would like, that's not listed above, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Cheers

Bump to the top, have a few more coming in the next few days. If interested let me know and I'll send you a complete list.

Wow! Really nice displays!!
:rock!

Thanks mate.

Here are some of my latest backgrounds, have around 70 you can choose form now, let me know if interested. Print run happening next week so let me know ASAP if your interested in any.

Let's start off with the Predators:

Predators Camp
Predators.jpg

AVP Mayan Temple
AVP_Mayan.jpg

Chopper
AVP_Chopper.jpg

Aliens:

Queen
Queen.jpg

Awesome Aliens APC
APC.jpg

Dropship
Dropship.jpg

Batman:

TDK.jpg

GhostRider:

GHOSTRIDER_1.jpg

Planet of the Apes:

Apes.jpg

That's it for now, again let me know if interested in any and I'll get back to you ASAP. Cheers

Bump to the top, last chance to get in, print run kicking off at the end of the week, over 70 backgrounds available at $31.00 each.

If interested PM me, I won't be doing another print run for a while. Cheers

Back