1/10 Die Cast Light Cycle by Good Smile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody seen this one??:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=GSC10233&mode=retail&picture=out

GSC10233.jpg

Looks awesome but pretty expensive...

EDIT:

Found better pics here:

https://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3121/Light+Cycle+2010+Diecast+Figure.html

b5d2cbafef4983f98774ed5e9878223c.jpg

632a3d8f243f49fc71993dbb7a0820cf.jpg

7e1f66d81293059920fa30a5a0a27211.jpg

d67981a076ad670982340b3e16f797bf.jpg

yea i saw it today on BBTS as well. It looks great but for the price might as well get the bigger and cheaper 1/6 Hot Toys Lightcycle

looks like the one that came with the special edition of the Tron game.

Well seeing that it is actually made partly of metal, it is going to cost quite a bit more, but still probably be a better buy than the Hot Toys one unless you love having figures, of which are not posable enough to actually ride the bike, just standing around a bike.

better buy is a matter of opinion. But since neither this one nor the HT one are poseable, you can almost equalize them in terms of value. Sure this one is die-cast, but both have Light up features. From the Tumbler and batpod I think it's safe to say quality with vehicles from HT is pretty good (with the exception of a few Tumblers that had broken pieces). The HT one is larger, and comes with 2 HS, in which one you can see Sam's face through the helmet visor. Of course the one from Good Smile is at a smaller scale so that would be a lot harder to do. And from the little specs this one is given, it doesn't seem to have the breaks the "pop" up that the HT one has.
So based on those bits, I would say that the HT one is a better buy or rather more bang for your buck with this one being at $310 from BBTS and the HT one at $280 from BBTS (or $270 from CSC). HT is cheaper, largers, comes with more features.

better buy is a matter of opinion. But since neither this one nor the HT one are poseable, you can almost equalize them in terms of value. Sure this one is die-cast, but both have Light up features. From the Tumbler and batpod I think it's safe to say quality with vehicles from HT is pretty good (with the exception of a few Tumblers that had broken pieces). The HT one is larger, and comes with 2 HS, in which one you can see Sam's face through the helmet visor. Of course the one from Good Smile is at a smaller scale so that would be a lot harder to do. And from the little specs this one is given, it doesn't seem to have the breaks the "pop" up that the HT one has.
So based on those bits, I would say that the HT one is a better buy or rather more bang for your buck with this one being at $310 from BBTS and the HT one at $280 from BBTS (or $270 from CSC). HT is cheaper, largers, comes with more features.

..and this one can't be removed from its stand, which matters to some.

Back