• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Ex. Custom Snake Eyes, SM3 statues, Ex Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
The only add ons to the Ex. Snake Eyes is the head and a sweater. All the original weapons and accessories are included, as well as original boxes. The head was made for a HT body, but I never got around to switching the body out to a TTA, so the head hole is a little too big for the stock body and I had it stay in place with double sided tape. Creg Customs made me the head, so if you like the stock body, he could fix the hole to fit the body for you. I have the original head still, but its just the sculpted head with nothing on it. I also have goggles and other guns I will throw in as a bonus. This is the Ex version with the punch dagger, asking $250 shipped OBO.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Sideshow Ex Punisher Comiquette. Statue is in great condition with no flaws I could find. The print does have a crease in the lower right hand corner, but it's hard to capture on photo cause it blends in with the red. Original boxes included as well. SOLD

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

Sideshow Black Costume statue from Spiderman 3. In mint condition, comes with BOTH original boxes. Asking $130 shipped

IMG_0047.jpg

Last edited:
Re: G.I. Joe stuff: Ex. Custom SE, Ex. Red Ninja, 1:1 Classic SE sword

Red Ninja price is pretty firm right now, but I will take offers on SE and his 1:1 sword.

Ex. Custom Snake Eyes, Ex. Red Ninja, 1:1 Snake Eyes sword, SS SM3 Statues

added SS Spiderman 3 statues.............

Re: SS Ex. Custom Snake Eyes, Ex. Red Ninja, 1:1 Snake Eyes sword, SM3 statues

also, if you don't like the custom snake eyes head, you can also achieve this look as well with the original head.

IMG_0778.jpg

bump...........taking offers :monkey1

to the top

bump............

snake eyes sword sold............bump for the others

Venom sold..............bumpy

red ninja sold, Ex Punisher comi to be added soon.........

Back