• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TMNT Turtles EXCLUSIVE Comiquettes by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
All 4 TMNT EXCLUSIVE Comiquettes by sideshow.The first one released,Donatello was displayed for a month before i put it back in it's box as i wanted to wait until i had all 4 in hand,but it is as good as new,that i can guarantee.Leonardo,Michelangelo and Raphael are brand new and fresh that was never displayed,they were only opened to check for broken parts the day they arrived so they have been packed away every since i got them.

They are all MINT,in perfect shape.

Edition numbers:
-Leonardo:264/450
-Donatello:59/425
-Michelangelo:175/450
-Raphael:385/450

I take Paypal only and the buyer have to have a good feedback.
I only ship inside europe!

-Leonardo-SOLD
-Donatello-700$ Shipped
-Michelangelo-SOLD
-Raphael-SOLD

Thanks for looking:)

Espen

Last edited:
Bump...Saw a complete set of 4 Regular Editions sold on ebay for 2000$ before shipping yesterday.

Har alle fire i ex-utgave selv, så det spøker litt for det. Hvis jeg vinner i Lotto kan jeg kjøpe dem hos deg å ha dem framme med røde tørkler rundt skallen :p

Only Donatello left.I listed Leo,Raph and Mikey on ebay last night and all of them allready sold.

Back