I Want More SW Legacy PF'S...Do You?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pass Da Joint

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my Darth Talon PF and it is magnificent. However she needs some other Legacy PF's to keep her company.
Does anyone else want more Legacy PF's?

Would love Cade Skywalker.Darth Krayte in his current design not his armored look.

No I first want to see:
- The droids
- Stormtrooper
- TESB/ROTJ Vader
- Bespin Han
- New Boba Fett
- Chewbacca
- Bespin/Hoth Leia
- Bespin Luke
- Tarkin
- Snowtrooper
- Stand Alone TESB Yoda
- Royal Guards
- TPM Oni-Wan
- Qui-Gon Jinn
- Admiral Ackbar
and Jar-Jar binks.

After them SS could make more EU crap :lol

Last edited:
Is there any chances that characters from SW legacy will be 1/6 figure?
I'm dying for it!!

Not really, I like what they've done so far, and it's a nice change now and then to keep the line going, but there are way too many OT and Pt figures I'd rather have. Personally, I'd love to see a snowtrooper, that's one I'd get for sure.

Darth no effing way! Sorry guys, I get the appeal of super cool Vader pants and Darth Titties but it's a little too XXXtreme for me. This EU Legacy stuff is the Poochie of the Star Wars universe. :monkey4 There are a TON of characters and guys who stood behind Muppets that deserve a PF than this...dribble. IMO of course, now get off my lawn. :wave

I'd say yes, then I won't even feel a lick of remorse over not buying them. The more EU stuff sideshow does the thicker my wallet is. :lol

You know what would sell better than an EU PF? Anything!

Just kidding, but I also (politely) stay away from anything EU.

No I first want to see:
- The droids
- Stormtrooper
- TESB/ROTJ Vader
- Bespin Han
- New Boba Fett
- Chewbacca
- Bespin/Hoth Leia
- Bespin Luke
- Tarkin
- Snowtrooper
- Stand Alone TESB Yoda
- Royal Guards
- TPM Oni-Wan
- Qui-Gon Jinn
- Admiral Ackbar
and Jar-Jar binks.

After them SS could make more EU crap :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

As I'm sure you've seen, there are a TON of close-minded OT elitists on theses boards, with pages upon pages about how Lucas and the EU ruined their lives.
So you're not going to see alot of positive reaction about anything that's not Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Vader, Or Ice cream maker guy.

Before any of you who feel that way jump in to defend your point of view, yes, it's nice you love the OT, and hate everything else, you're allowed to have that opinion, move along to a different thread.

( Personaly) I'd like to see them do more EU, ESPECIALLY legacy. I'd prefer more 1/6th rather than PF stuff, but as long as they're still making EU anything, I'm happy. Even if it's things I don't buy.

As for legacy in specific, Sideshow has said ( SEVERAL TIMES ) that their design team are all HUGE fans of the Star Wars Legacy comics, and keep comming up with pieces from it, so i'm pretty sure we will see more... Infact....

Is there any chances that characters from SW legacy will be 1/6 figure?
I'm dying for it!!

Yes, in the Sideshow QnA they post on their website, the Already confirmed A mara Jade AND Darth Talon Figure are both in the works, but they're waiting for the new female body to be ready for production before they release them ( or any GI JOE females) .

Back