• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stan Winston full 1:4 scale Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydalus1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my 1:4 scale Alien Queen Maquette. It's an extremely rare piece that was cast off the studio scale puppet. It stands 42" tall and about 42" wide. I acquired her through a trade and the current paint job was done by a former lead painter for ICONS. The color is very unconventional and was done to represent the Queen from the Aliens: Tribe book. Please keep in mind that the piece will require some work to finish. There are parts that need to be glued into place and touched up. There is a couple small bottles of paint that I will include for touch up. The rarity is _the sculpt itself and not in the paint job. It can always be repainted to suite your personal taste. Shipping will be expensive because it will need to be shipped in several boxes to make sure it arrives safely. Probably in excess of $200. My asking price includes shipping costs in the US.
Asking SOLD shipped in US

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

queen4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.