AMC's The Killing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Anyone going to check this out? I think it looks interesting.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9av38iK_Y0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone going to check this out? I think it looks interesting.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9av38iK_Y0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was a nice write-up of it in the current EW magazine, seems it's a re-make of a swedish tv show which was very well thought of. It also has a 24 vibe as each episode is a 24 hour period within the mystery, only 13 episodes though so not sure if it has a definte ending or not.

I'll be checking it out, still bummed that AMC cancelled Rubicon.

Evan

I've seen a couple of good write-ups. I like the format of trying to figure out who the murderer is over 13 episodes.

Hopefully it's not like that POS Harper’s Island. I got midway through episode 1 before abandoning that atrocious soap-opera-in-disguise.

Harpers Island started cheesy, got good then tailspun into garbage.

Sorry we didn't get to see Happy Town finish it's run.

You watch to much ____ing TV!

Not really. Most of the shows I watch are on HBO, Showtime and a few cable channels. If I think something is good, I watch it.

Jerk. :mad:

Harpers Island started cheesy, got good then tailspun into garbage.

Sorry we didn't get to see Happy Town finish it's run.

I didn't watch Happy Town, but I totally agree about Harpers Island. I hope The Killing is better than that.

Speaking of Harper's Island, Chiller got all the episodes and plans to re-air them and the promotion had me cracking up.

"The best murder-mystery show you've never seen".

:lol

Just watched the two parter. Kinda slow but alright. If they have shown us the killer, knee jerk pick it is the campaign kid.

I thought it was good, acting was good, pacing while a bit slow, was actually good for this type of show. Wife and I spent most of the two hours trying to guess who the killer was, I think if it's based closely on the Danish version, there will be a lot of twists.

Anyone else think of Seven, when the new detective opened up the office door to introduce himself to the lady detective? I sure did.

Living now in the Seattle area, its nice to see a show using the surrounding area for filming as opposed to Vancouver.

Evan

knee jerk pick it is the campaign kid.

My knee jerk pick is the campaign woman. But to be honest when I watch whodunnit's I label EVERYONE as the killer. Every new face that shows up I'm like "They did it!" :lol

Ok.. here's my impression of AMC's The Killing.

*Stuff Happens*

stare1.png

*More Stuff Happens*

stare1.png

*Commercial*

*Stuff Happens*

stare1.png

*More Stuff Happens*

stare1.png

*Even More Stuff Happens*

stare1.png

*Commercial*