• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade: Hot Toys Arnold T-800 part 1, part 2,Alien Big Chap, Predator Berserker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi heres the deal, I really need to have Hot Toys Hellboy and Abe Sapien and would trade those for any combinaison of those guys...would be willing to trade 3 of my figures for those 2 Hellboy figures.If in a week nobody has made me a trade offer, I will sell my figures at those prices:

Terminator 1 T-800 ---> $150
Terminator 2 T-800 ---> $ 250
Alien Big Chap ---> $ 150
Predator Berserker ---> $ 150

Will also have a MISB Hot Toys Astro Boy in a week that could be part of the trade.

All figures are Mint and have been displayed and posed once.I dont play with them or Pose them in extreme poses.Therefore all of my figures have stiff joints and no ca ca stuff on them.

I'm in Canada and all prices included shipping.But like I say I would prefer trades for those. And Hellboy needs to be mint.

dc4f2589.jpg

3f0efabc.jpg

3cd20044.jpg

Thanks, Shai.

Guys, for now just PM me if you have the Hellboy figures for trade... Cause I got like 20 Pm's in 10 minutes but none of them can make trade.I dont want to sell right now and miss a trade opportunity.But like I said, in a couple days, in Nobody has the figures I want, I will sell at those prices. Thanks for understanding.

Well established members welkome.

Yes, but ill let you know anyway...or check this thread.Thanks.

Guys, I know some of you have pm'ed me some offers and stuff and havnt had time to answers all the PM's. Will answer all the pm's individually tomorrow.As of now Berserker Pred and T2 Arnold are pending and yes I have found a Hellboy.

I will sell T1 and Big Chap to the other guys who pm'ed first tomorrow I will contact you.

T1-t2-berserker---> gone.

Big chap on hold.

Thanks.

Back