Sideshow Stand - Clonobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleWarrior

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

Would any one know where i could buy a stand like the ones supplied with the recent 12" clones? To clarify I'm only really looking for the metal part that goes under the crotch. I have Clonobi and his stand goes round the waist. I would really like the other type for him.

Thanks!

PS. Preferably from the UK.

Hi,

Would any one know where i could buy a stand like the ones supplied with the recent 12" clones? To clarify I'm only really looking for the metal part that goes under the crotch. I have Clonobi and his stand goes round the waist. I would really like the other type for him.

Thanks!

PS. Preferably from the UK.

You can buy them directly from Sideshow. Here's the link:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=6704&ref=header&live&search

Not sure if that is the cheapest option for you but it might be the easiest..especially if you have Sideshow points saved up.

thanks for the link, i have been meaning to upgrade all my stands to have the u ring instead of the waste grip. Do you guys know anywhere that just sells the u rings without the entire stand?

Don't know any the just sell the u-ring. You can buy Cal-Tek stands... those are the cheapest I've found and they come with both the crotch and waist grabbers for $3-$4 a piece.

Yeah that is cool that you can buy them from SS but I also just want the wire part. I really do not want to pay for all those extra plastic bases.

I've just converted the old ones to a new shape like the new ones. You can bend the wire with pliers, and adjust the curve to the desired lenght.

Back