Supershelf!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had to buy a new camera because I can't find my old one. I know it's here among the boxes somewhere, but I just can't find it. I'm still restructuring my entire living room, but I kind of like this Billy.

reeve_2.jpg

Looks very nice!! I bought a Billy last week myself but I haven't had a chance to attach the lights on the bottom shelf yet. Did you also get the glass doors for this? I am planning on going down to Ikea this weekend and getting glass doors for my billy. I might pick up two glass shelves as well. Yours looks really nice.

Hey Dave, I don't think you have enough Superman figures there :lol Looks great man. Is that a custom Reeves too among your collection?

That Superman Returns Ken doll actually looks surprisingly decent.

Great Supes collection.

Dave, you actually took a photo of your collection? This could be the end of mankind. It looks great!

The glass doors are open in that shot. And that is a custom Reeve 1/6 next to PF Reeve. Hopefully the Weta Daily Planet statue will make a better companion piece to the 1/4 scale Reeve.

Once I get the whole room situated I plan on taking more pics. I have 4 different walls all lined with Billys, some with books, some with collectibles. Many books went into storage, but I still have NO ROOM!

Darklord Dave said:
I have 4 different walls all lined with Billys, some with books, some with collectibles. Many books went into storage, but I still have NO ROOM!

:lol Yup. Figures before books. Who need books when you got figures :lol

Darklord Dave said:
The glass doors are open in that shot. And that is a custom Reeve 1/6 next to PF Reeve. Hopefully the Weta Daily Planet statue will make a better companion piece to the 1/4 scale Reeve.

Once I get the whole room situated I plan on taking more pics. I have 4 different walls all lined with Billys, some with books, some with collectibles. Many books went into storage, but I still have NO ROOM!

hey Dave could you post better pics of the 1/6th Supes?

carbo-fation said:
i agree!! I put tons of my books into storage just so my bookcases could house my collectibles.:D

Heck I sold alot of mine. More money for more figures :D

I see that Ken doll!
monk5.gif

He's OUT and proud!

Seriously, the costume is decent. He's a place holder until I get the DC Direct one...

...and then the HT one...

...and then the Medicom one...

Darklord Dave said:
He's OUT and proud!

Seriously, the costume is decent. He's a place holder until I get the DC Direct one...

...and then the HT one...

...and then the Medicom one...

...and then the Weta ones...
poke.gif

Back