HELP to find illusive concepts Han in Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solostardestroyer

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have been searching for the Illusive concepts 1:1 scale Han Solo in carbonite piece for a while now and I just can't seem to find one, I was wondering if anyone was looking to sell theirs or knows someone who is.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

lol, I remember that guy...he bought it for like $1500, posted like 9 threads bragging he finally got his grail and then tried selling it for like $7000+...wonder whatever happened to him...

Been looking to buy one of these for YEARS. Came close a few times. Had a few offers and even some sellers try to rip me off. But alas, no luck. I'm holding out hope that Sideshow comes through with a 1:1 someday and that's where I'll put my money.

Good luck with your search.

Did they all come with that stand? Mine doesn't have one.

No, they didn't. I personally had two shipped to me when they came out (one for me, and one for a friend), and knew one other person with one and none had that stand.

For what you will end up paying for the IC one, you're better to buy a front panel and build it up from scratch. The IC one is cool to the naked eye, but the sides are not at all accurate and it's got the Jedi flat sides, which i know it's your preference but i prefer the ESB slanted sides.

Go to The RPF, i am sure you will find everything you need there.

M.

There is a guy on Rebelscum, acidburn, selling Illusives Han Solo In Carbonite panel for $325 plus shipping.

Does he have the custom side panels as well? I'm looking for that actually.

Back