Anyone here going to collect koto 1/10 statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have boba fett on the way, and will get vader when he comes out.
these are small, but will take up less room, and will scale with my neca figures.

Probably not. I have a 1/10 Tomy Vader and Boba Fett and although nice, not really into that scale. I'm still waiting on a 1/7 (1/6) at-at driver.

Nope! I'm not into the Koto statues. I mainly stick to GG and SS and looking into eFX. Unfortunately right now I will not be collecting anything due to my wife's pregnancy. Which I'm totally excited for, so all extra money is now going into the baby fund. :chew I might start a side account I can sneak a few $$ into for collecting.

I wasn't going to --- but after I saw the pics of the stormtrooper I was tempted -- then I picked up a stormtrooper set--
GOOD LORD the quality I daresay is better than the 1/7 scale -- the figure is solid pvc all the way thru-- no weak parts as it is meant to be assembled and disassembled over and over...the magnets are strong considering the weight of the figure alone.
The base is hefty. The paint job is top notch.

I now have 4 stormtrooper sets and the fett -- waiting on Vader now...

the size is perfect for troop-building and is small enough to collect a number of them.

The Fett's head can swivel and nod on a cut joint at the base of the helmet and ball jointed attachment at the base of the neck...the stormtroopers' heads are detachable and can swivel.

and of course the default pose is an iconic one...for each character so far...keep it up!!!

This is a can of worms I don't mind opening...am REALLY happy wth this series - and I hope they have a big lineup planned.

I wasn't going to --- but after I saw the pics of the stormtrooper I was tempted -- then I picked up a stormtrooper set--
GOOD LORD the quality I daresay is better than the 1/7 scale -- the figure is solid pvc all the way thru-- no weak parts as it is meant to be assembled and disassembled over and over...the magnets are strong considering the weight of the figure alone.
The base is hefty. The paint job is top notch.

I now have 4 stormtrooper sets and the fett -- waiting on Vader now...

the size is perfect for troop-building and is small enough to collect a number of them.

The Fett's head can swivel and nod on a cut joint at the base of the helmet and ball jointed attachment at the base of the neck...the stormtroopers' heads are detachable and can swivel.

and of course the default pose is an iconic one...for each character so far...keep it up!!!

This is a can of worms I don't mind opening...am REALLY happy wth this series - and I hope they have a big lineup planned.

can you post pictures of your fett?and what is fett's height without the base?
i hope to get mine friday or monday.

got my koto 1/10 fett today, and i lov it, a super sculpt,
sorry no camera to post pictures.can't wait to get vader next.

They look good, but i think i'll pass... at that price you can find almost everything from the koto SW 1/7 line... (used, but i don't mind)

I might get Vader and a couple of Stormtroopers in the future, but I prefer the 1:7 line from Koto

Back