• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: subway 1/6 die hard 4 figure 180usd shipped worldwide via registered mail.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
complete MJ THRILLER SLIM TRUETYPE BODY$50 shipped(comes with everything besides the stand and ht packaging)...SOLD!

Boxed SUBWAY 3W DETECTIVE DIE HARD 4 figure $180 shipped via registered mail........

Complete HT V1 JOKER OUTFIT $70 shipped(small tear in prple coats arm) SOLD

HT V1 Joker outfit on a regular truetype body with monkeyrobotmasters 1st joker head sculpt(NOT THE resized head, NOT THE laughing head). interogation scene paintjob by monkeyrobotmaster. head looks good and realistic on the regular truetype and not as (2)small as ht's heads. i have stitched the shirts collar shut and only 1 pair of gloved hands is included. $200 SOLD SOLD! paypal gift plus shipping(shipping costs depend on buyer: normal(slow), registered(ok-ish, but slow also) and insured parcel(best 7-14days with full insurance option) available)Please pay via paypal gift, all shipping via normal airmail.

Last edited:
Re: Ht joker outfit, br joker, slim truetype, subway die hard 4 figure

Pm replied, everyone that tried to pm also can do so now as i have emptied my inbox a bit. Thanx.

Mj slim truetype SOLD!

Bump... I can let the bankrobber go without the truetype body for $115 shipped.

Bump bump bump.

Bump bump bump...

Bump up up up.

B u m p b u m p b u m p

Bump to the top.

Bump bump bump.

Bump bump bump

Bump, v1 joker outfit with small tear in seam on coat sold, but i have decided to sell my other complete mint v1 outfit aswell since i have upgraded to a dx outfit. Pm me with reasonable offers. Thanx

Bump to the top

Re: FS:ht V1 joker with monkeyrobotmaster head, subway die hard 4 figure

update: V1 joker on regular truetype with monkeyrobotmaster interogation scene joker head(the bigger true 1/6th scale head) added. will add pictures later.

Fastest sale i ever had. The v1 joker on regular truetype with monkeyrobotmasters head is SOLD! ... I will still post the pics later 2nite as requested by other members that were interested.

Bump, subway 3w-detective die hard 4 bruce willis figure still available.

Re: FS: subway 1/6 die hard 4 figure 180usd shipped worldwide via registed mail.

Bump up up up.

Back