Ghost Rider Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this the teaser trailer that was put up a couple months ago?? im at work and cant watch videos because the computer locks up.

~~~btw you rock tom!!!

I do believe that this is a new one. It's worth a look:

ghostrider5go.png

:google :google :google

now that is lookin sweet.
glad I have those pieces already ordered.

thanks for the link!

That looked superb!
I think the special effects turned out really well.
It's surprising how early the trailer has premiered, this won't show up until early next year. They probably pushed it forward so it can show with X-Men 3.
I can't wait to see this.
:chew

nice trailer.ill be getting this on dvd for sure
always wanted a flash custom harley and
this is as close to that dream as im going to get.:rolleyes:

Looks good...but I'm affraid of a movie where the Hero is all CGI.

Last edited:
Shaihulud said:
Looks good...but I'm affraid of a movie where the Hero is all GGI.
Kong? ..... Scooby Doo? :lol

weird thing about Hulk is that he looked better in close-ups than long shots.

actually its a little comforting that theyre taking so much time to get the CGI right apparently. I believe filming on GH wrapped last May 05. Been in post forever.

Not to deviate too far from topic but the problem with the Hulk movie wasn't so much the CGI as it was the direction of the movie. Ang Lee wasn't right for the character. All this psychological stuff and not enough Hulk. I hate it when Hollywood feels like they have to mask the fact these are comic book characters. They want to get all highbrow on material that is obviously outrageous fiction.

Look at Fantastic Four. That should have been a cool movie if they would have taken themselves less seriously and just had some fun. Who here would not have prefered to see the coming of Galactus along with the Silver Surfer instead of some really bad fight with a Hollywood version of Doctor Doom? FF4 works as an epic world threatening/science adventurers movie. Don't just give me Jessica Alba and tell me to like it. :rolleyes:

This GR trailer looks promising. Funny that Nick Cage ended up with GR instead of Supes as a movie role...

I think it looks horrible.

Those CGI effects are some of the worst since Van Helsing.

SolidLiquidFox said:
This GR trailer looks promising. Funny that Nick Cage ended up with GR instead of Supes as a movie role...

the funny thing is Nick Cage still got paid the 20million dollars for Superman even though he never did anything. his original contract guaranteed his money no matter what happened to production of the movie.

~~i liked the Hulk, of course its not my favorite comic book movie. Spiderman 2 is my favorite besides Blade. i dont care what anyone says nothing could be worse than Daredevil or Elektra.

For me, the 2 best comic adaptation in a movie were Sin City and the Crow followed closely by Batman begins and Superman 2...Worst ever: Punisher ( the 2 version are equally bad) and Hulk.

OHH,I forgot Daredevil and Elektra were crap also...

Last edited:
I thought the CGI looked a little cartoony in most of the shots, but like most Super hero movies I will give it a chance and see what happens.

Dont forget the horror that was Man-thing. I still cant sleep after watching that one.

This actually looks pretty cool. I didn't have a great deal of interest before, but now I've got some.:chew

hairlesswookiee said:
the funny thing is Nick Cage still got paid the 20million dollars for Superman even though he never did anything. his original contract guaranteed his money no matter what happened to production of the movie.

That's just crazy! So where does that money come from? Will he be making money off of Superman Returns just because of his old contract?

just because of his contract. this was back in 1996-1997 when they first started plans to remake superman. because they kept post-poning it and re-writing the script nick cage made his contract a guarantee he got paid no matter what. then after a couple years someone just said forget it and he got paid. (cant remember if it was cage or the production studio)

~~the punisher is one of my favorite comic movies. it was filmed here in my hometown and was one of the more realistic (as in no super powers, he's just a regular guy) of all of them. i cant wait for the second one to come out.

Back