• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: HT Predalien, games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
PredAlien Sold!

Up for sale or trade is a HT Predalien. It is in great, but I would not call it "mint" condition. It does have the loose leg joints that plague this figure, but it will stand just fine with the help of its tail, or you could use a stand to get the job done (I'll throw in a standard HT stand.) It also has a few small paint flaws here and there, but are really unnoticeable while on display. I will try to take some pics a bit later of those spots. It also includes its box which is in good condition as well. It has been displayed in a case, in a smoke-free home. Due to these small issues, I'm pricing this to move at $150 shipped. I would also be interested in trading for SS Gi Joe figs, let me know what you have. Please see the pics below, and I will try to post more pics later.
CIMG1862.jpg

CIMG1942.jpg

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

tray.jpg

Paint rub on the manidible skin, could easily be touched up with some diluted gray acryllic...
paintrub1.jpg

Paint rub on left hip area...this ends up being covered by the leg in most standing poses...
paintrub2.jpg

Games come with everything, and are in outstanding condition. Priced just above the value I would get trading them through Amazon. Shipping is included. Payment via Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions...

Killzone 3: $30
Super Mario Galaxy 2: $25

Last edited:
Re: Video Games FS: MvC3, Killzone 3, SM Galaxy 2...

MvC3 sold, Killzone 3 back up for sale after a boardie bail-out(all too common these days)

Re: Video Games FS: MvC3, Killzone 3, SM Galaxy 2...

Mods, please change the title of this thread to "F/S/T: Mr. Black 1:1 Bio and video games"

Re: F/S/T: Mr. Black 1:1 Bio and video games

damn selling Blackie already huh? Hmmm............you have red ninja ex or Snake Eyes ex yet? My SE has a custom head though..........

I do not have any Joes...I have been wanting to start though. The only reason I'm selling him is that he is a bit too big for may space. He looks BA though...

well let me know what your interested in man. I have all original boxes for both, as well as display cases for both. Let me know, I can send you pics too. Problem is, I don't have any room for this Bio either :lol

Ok, sounds good. I'll be in touch...I have a few bites on him right now.

Congrads on your sell my friend.

Back