• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:SW Disney Big Figs and PF HBII Exc $250 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naptownsithlord

Super Freak
Reaction score
All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise stated. All prices include shipping and insurance in the lower 48 states.I accept MO, Personal check, and paypal as well(payapal buyers will need to add extra 3%).Allow for one week for items to ship from time of payment and i will provide tracking once item ships. I will also entertain REASONABLE offers and no trades!

Stormie Donald $500
Darth Goofy $500 SOLD
Darth Maul Donald $500 SOLD
Donald in Carbonite $300

SideShow PF Hellboy 2 Exc. $250 SOLD
Mindzeye SDCC Exc.Midnight Variant Hellboy statue $100
Attakus Clone Trooper Statue $150

Custom GG Utapau Shadow Trooper Mini bust $70

Last edited:
Re: FS:SW Disney Big Figs and some misc...

You dont happen to have the Indiana Jones one do you?

Sorry i sure don't.

Try Art of Disney store in downtown disney Orlando. They will ship also if they have it..........which they just might have one.

If you are interested in any items please, please, please read the terms of the sale. I will NOT deviate from the terms of which i am selling items for. Price is negotiable......the terms are not.

Back