SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sweet!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-032411news&utm_medium=email

Pre-orders next Thursday on the newsletter with the gallery being posted on Tuesday!

Bly.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I'm down for one ! Hopefully with Bly it will spell the end of Clone repaints for awhile and we'll be seeing more commanders and specialized troops.

An Imperial would be nice as well.

A display with this figure, Cody, the 212th clone, and Waxer and Boil is going to look incredible!

YEah, that set up is gonna be pretty bad ass. :rock

Another thing if you look you see he's holding his Phase 1 Helm so he's gonna come with both as did Cody.

Sweet! I'm down for one ! Hopefully with Bly it will spell the end of Clone repaints for awhile and we'll be seeing more commanders and specialized troops.

But they can get a couple repaints out of this one as well.

Isn't that what everyone said with Rex?!?!
Also, you still have Neyo and Bacara left from the "In Development" list.

And with both helmets, I can easily forgive Sideshow's insistence and adding battled damage as having a lot of the clones in a given color satiates my desire to display multiples without all of them having identicle weathering/battle damage to their armor.

It is so freaking exciting to be a Sideshow Star Wars and GI Joe collector right now!

i didn't catch that! awesome!

Yeah, it can slip by pretty easy.

And with both helmets, I can easily forgive Sideshow's insistence and adding battled damage as having a lot of the clones in a given color satiates my desire to display multiples without all of them having identicle weathering/battle damage to their armor.

It is so freaking exciting to be a Sideshow Star Wars and GI Joe collector right now!

Battle Damage rocks :rock Non :nana:

Agreed! Actually, I'm feeling great right now with LOTR stuff, Iron Man, GI Joe, and SW.

Now that I think about it, it is a pity that Rex didn't come with a phase II helmet as well. And the 212th Having the Phase I helmets would have been good as well...But I am really happy that all of the yellow clones can be displayed with the phase II helmets.

Having just go my dorgmal custom one Im not sure I will partake of this bad boy
Will need to see the gallery - I could repoant my custom
As an arc or maybe delvin ? When bly arrives?

Back