• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Aliens Queen Diorama #501/1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
The next item to get the boot...

While I love this diorama, she displays far to dark inside my Bestas and does take up quite a bit of real estate in my small collection room. Still, an amazing piece in the diorama line of Aliens, and probably my favorite of the entire line. I'm only going to hold onto the original release, because lets face it, Giger is the best, but also because it was my very first Sideshow piece.

So, I can't find any completed auctions, and the only live one has a set with the Power Loader (which I was completely disappointed with, and had to send back), so I'll start her out like this...

Sideshow Aliens Queen Diorama #501/1000

Sold Out @ Sideshow

$650 OBO plus actual shipping in the U.S. only

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9109&ref=search&&9109

Interested parties should feel free to PM me for a shipping quote, because her box is quite large. :lol

Last edited:
Re: Aliens Queen Diorama #501/1000

Wow, there's a lot of stuff for sale in here right now, had to go to page three to bump my Queen...

Re: Aliens Queen Diorama #501/1000, FS: Gollum Premium Format

Rather than merge your 2 threads I simply added the Gollum PF from your new one to the opening post of this thread. I added it to the title too and deleted the new thread as per commerce rules.
x :duff

Thanks! Totally forgot as it's been so long since I was in the sale section.

You should contact lforigno about your Gollum, I know he was looking for one, it's a great price and and he's a good boardie :duff

Good luck with sales buddy!!

Re: FS: Aliens Queen Diorama #501/1000, Gollum Premium Format

Gollum/Smeagol PF SOLD... :blissy

Back to just having the Queen up for sale.

Last edited:
Back