• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rainman "Gunman 1851" Costume Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudshark

Plastic Figure Addict
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With much regret, I've decided to offer the Gunman 1851 Costume Set (No. 3/10) I bought from Rainman a couple of years ago for sale. Included is an unpainted MwNN head sculpt also made by Rainman.

This set includes:

* 1 Clint Eastwood ("Man with No Name") head sculpt, unpainted resin
* 1 Hat, unpainted resin
* 1 Cigarillo, unpainted resin

Olive Green Poncho
Striped Shirt
Trousers w/Belt
Sheepskin Vest
Black Neckerchief
Wrist Brace
Cartridge Belt & Holster
Colt Single Action Army Revolver w/Rattlesnake grips
14 Brass Bullets
Pair of Boots
Pair of Spurs
Numbered LE (3/10) Certificate signed by Rainman
Original Box & Instruction Sheet

I was planning to build a complete figure for my collection, but since I now have 2 Blondie figures by velvet morning, and no time to work on another, I decided to offer this set to a fellow Freak who's been waiting to get a Blondie for their own collection, rather than put it up on ebay.

The set is practically mint. I did test fit the pants, shirt, vest, and the gunbelt on a Hot Toys TT Narrow Shoulder figure when I first got it, but that's all. Everything has been stored in ziplock bags in the original box ever since.

I'm asking $450 for the set due to its rarity, condition, and the fact that I'd be keeping it if I didn't really need the funds right now. With a HT TT body and a professional paint job on the portrait, you'll have a figure worthy of any collection.

Shipping is extra, but shouldn't be too much, since the package is fairly light. I'll only ship by EMS via Japan Post, because it's fast & reliable, trackable, and automatically insured for 20,000 yen (about $250). Insurance for the full amount is available on request... for a few dollars more.

My PM box is nearly full, so if anybody is seriously interested, please post here first, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your interest and I hope this set goes to another good home!

Here are some pics...

P1010132.jpg

P1010133-1.jpg

P1010134-1.jpg

P1010135-1.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010138.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010140.jpg

Melanarus has first dibs. Will update tomorrow, it's almost 4:00 AM here and I'm beat. PM box is maxed, so will have to deal with that tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest guys! :wave

Melanarus has first dibs. Will update tomorrow, it's almost 4:00 AM here and I'm beat. PM box is maxed, so will have to deal with that tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest guys! :wave

Can I please have second dibs?! Been after this for ages, have a thread for it and everything! :(

I miss my Rainman MWNN sooooo much. My only hope is when Clint kicks the bucket, his estate sells his likeness, and SS makes a PF

I just presumed I was second in line seeing as Mudshark asked for interest to be posted here, instead of PM and I was right after melanurus. :dunno

Irrelevant anyway, as I doubt he will not follow through on it. :lol

Congrats on completing your trio!

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. It was late and I just wasn't running at full speed. Sale is pending payment, but I expect this is a done deal with melanarus. Once the sale is complete, I will update the thread and probably close it.

It's highly doubtful, but IF, for some reason, he should change his mind, then to be fair to everyone who either posted here or PM'd, I'll go by the actual time your message was either posted or sent (not received, as I was jumping back and forth between here and my rapidly filling PM box!). I seriously doubt it will come to this, however, so best not to get your hopes up... :monkey1

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. It was late and I just wasn't running at full speed. Sale is pending payment, but I expect this is a done deal with melanarus. Once the sale is complete, I will update the thread and probably close it.

It's highly doubtful, but IF, for some reason, he should change his mind, then to be fair to everyone who either posted here or PM'd, I'll go by the actual time your message was either posted or sent (not received, as I was jumping back and forth between here and my rapidly filling PM box!). I seriously doubt it will come to this, however, so best not to get your hopes up... :monkey1

Does this mean I'm now NOT second if Melanarus falls through. It's been a few days now.

Back