Predator sketch and in-progress work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtom666

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is a pretty rough drawing of a predator, feedback would be cool, also I've uploaded a few in-progress shots of a daredevil painting I'm about to start.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very good drawings. i like seeing different artworks of predators, they are the coolest and meanest "creatures" in the universe. agree?
i also have works like my avatar but i can't post them yet.
very nice!

very good drawings. i like seeing different artworks of predators, they are the coolest and meanest "creatures" in the universe. agree?
i also have works like my avatar but i can't post them yet.
very nice!

Thanks very much, yeah I agree about them, I'm actually working on a drawing of the tracker at the minute, how come you can't post them yet?

Thanks very much, yeah I agree about them, I'm actually working on a drawing of the tracker at the minute, how come you can't post them yet?

bpredator10.jpg

wow i thought i can't post them yet because i only have few posts.
but here it is. this is my custom predator. i painted them in microsoft application paint.
thanks! long live predators!

bpredator10.jpg

wow i thought i can't post them yet because i only have few posts.
but here it is. this is my custom predator. i painted them in microsoft application paint.
thanks! long live predators!

That's awesome, have you done more? I was confused why you couldn't put them up as I haven't posted much either. Great work though :clap

thanks dude! we have something in common. i actually did 3 of them haha. 3 different predators and different colors. i'm planning to create those in my NECA figures. good luck to us!

thanks dude! we have something in common. i actually did 3 of them haha. 3 different predators and different colors. i'm planning to create those in my NECA figures. good luck to us!

Sounds like a plan, you'll have to keep us updated with the NECA figures, which actual figure are you going to use as the base?

Sounds like a plan, you'll have to keep us updated with the NECA figures, which actual figure are you going to use as the base?

i have 2 NECA Falconer. the other is already naked and i'm planning to start it. i'll keep you guys updated on my wip pics.

maybe i'll try my luck on NECA first, if it goes well then let's do a hot toy

I hope you do something larger scale eventually, that'd be amazing, so when are you starting the re-paint on the NECA stuff?

Back