Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
The genuine new Captain!

Are you ready to return to the high adventure and secret treasure with our new Captain?

Two different interchangeable faces of our DX Captain Jack Sparrow with different gestures and expressions in the eyes fully illustrate his genuine character and attitude from inside out!

Humorous yet serious, coward yet brave, trickster yet honest, freedom incarnate and his cynical attitude…

As per our rich experience in developing the Jack Sparrow collectible, we believe that this collectible figure must be the one that truly unveils the REAL JACK SPARROW that fans are expecting! Stay tuned for update very soon!!!

HotToys-POTC4-CaptainJackSparrow_1.jpg

image removed at Hot Toys request

HotToys-POTC4-CaptainJackSparrow_3.jpg

image removed at Hot Toys request

Last edited by a moderator:
^:rock:rock:rock Awesome!!! A huge step from the first release to this one. Thanks HT!!!

Two heads with PERS as well... unless the faces swap over.

and so it begins..................again......:)

Saw this on HT Facebook page. They also stated they're going to do Johny Depp figures from more of his movies, starting with this one. Looks awesome. Might pick it up for my wife, she loves Depp.

Wow, now that is awesome, always knew HT would smash this one, the Jack before was great & HT have come along way since. Definite buy :)

... They also stated they're going to do Johny Depp figures from more of his movies, starting with this one. ...

Great news. I would be in for another and better (likeness) Edward Scissorhands and maybe Sweeney Todd. :clap

Hot Toys
Dear Johnny Depp fans,

We believe that many of our fans are like us being the die-hard fans of Johnny Depp and are very enthusiastic about his movies! We are just more than happy to share with our fans that we will be launching different characters of his, and taking the lead is the DX Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure from the Pirates o...f the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie! ...

Crybaby ..... I think that rock-a-Billy Depp would be cool.

Very cool, but I think chances are slim considering HT is really selective releasing figures. I guess that if any, we will see the more "popular" ones (Charlie, Mad Hatter, Sweeney...perhaps Crane from Sleepy Hollow)

My personal choice...

ed-wood-johnny-depp-150a030210-fp-1267571918.jpg
:lol

Last edited:
Very cool, but I think chances are slim considering HT is really selective releasing figures. I guess that if any, we will see the more "popular" ones (Charlie, Mad Hatter, Sweeney...perhaps Crane from Sleepy Hollow)

Yeah, HTs take on the Mad Hatter would be awesome!! Would love to see that one!!

Loving the smiling head. Such a classic Sparrow expression that never occured to me as a headsculpt choice.

Wonder if that bandana's cloth or sculpted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back