• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: The Farrow's 1/6 BLONDIE (Clint Eastwood) NEW LOWER PRICE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndyCollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I'm selling my Farrow Blondie custom figure. It's a great Blondie for those who don't want to spend a ton of money for one ($650+). You can buy one off eBay for $300 plus shipping (and they're made to order, so you'll have to wait 2 or more weeks), or you can buy this one for $199 shipped to most anywhere in the world (I won't ship to some countries due to previous Customs problems, so please PM me first). I will ship this figure the same day the PayPal payment comes through, or the next business day at the latest.

The Farrow - as he is known - chose to sculpt his own Eastwood head, and is therefore a sculpt you will find nowhere else. He also applied "real" hair to the head and beard for added realism. The entire ensemble looks really good for display, but you will have to fuss with the poncho a bit to get it the way you want. Either pin it back/up or add bendable wire behind the poncho to get the desired effect. The material is a tad stiff, so it will need some help to display it how you like. The figure has never been undressed or even displayed - it's complete, and exactly how I received it from The Farrow. From a pet and smoke free home.

Again, this is $199 shipped to [most] anywhere in the world!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: The Farrow's 1/6 BLONDIE (Clint Eastwood)

Bump! :wave

I just lowered the price from $249 down to $199! Need to pay some bills, so he's priced to move...

Back