Odd how I got here, but Howdy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferris209

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Howdy all,
I am a HUGE Columbo fan and have been for quite some time. I was recently perusing my favorite Columbo site and forum when I stumbled upon a contributor there who had made his very own Columbo figure! I was purely amazed and impressed with it that I decided I HAD to have my own. His venture has set me upon my own, Viezure enlightened me to this wonderful world and I am afraid that I may be developing yet another addiction in my life to go with my others which include guitars, classic country music, bluegrass, Rhinestoned western suits and outfits, Cadillacs, Columbo, ties, Star Wars, and now.....you guessed it.

About the only thing related to this that I own is a Medicom Darth Vader and Stormtrooper I bought a few years back when they were new.

Anyhow, I plan on making my Columbo modeled very much like (if not exactly) like Viezure's, so I hope he along with many of you, can guide along my journey.

Thank again Viezure!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :wave

You have a nice variety of interests! Welcome aboard! :D

Thanks! Yeah, much to the dismay of my wife, I am into some very expensive hobbies. Probably the most expensive is the rhinestoned suits followed closely after that by the guitars. But I am always telling my wife that when I kick the bucket, she ought to have a mighty sum coming to her when she sells off all my rare and collectible stuff!

Back