Hi there! My name is Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings O Exalted Ones!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Luke and this is my very first post! I've heard of this board from the Rebelscum forum and I've been watching from the sideline for months. Btw, I'm into SW & LOTR collectibles.

Basically, I got to know about Sideshow only in Nov last year. I've been more of a Master Replicas collector. However, I'm glad to say that I've managed to catch up with plenty of orders and pre-orders (It's hell to stay up till 2 am here in Singapore for the Friday pre-orders!). I'm the proud owner of the PF Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi exclusive figures and the 12" Jedi Luke. I've about 27 pre-orders for LOTR, SW and Marvel figures in my account and I guess I'm hooked for life!

Oh, well I'm from Singapore - yes, it's sanitised and all but we are slowly but surely opening up to be a vibrant cosmopolitan city!

Last edited:
Welcome Luke (insert Father joke here).

Always nice to have another SW and LOTR freak. They're my personal obsessions as well. Say goodbye to your bank account :lol

Darth Loki said:
Welcome Luke (insert Father joke here).

Always nice to have another SW and LOTR freak. They're my personal obsessions as well. Say goodbye to your bank account :lol

Thanks Darth Loki! I'm working harder to keep up with my twin obsessions!

Welcome Luke...I dont know what fire fighting pays but if the SS bug has bitten you it may be a good time to look for a 2nd job:D......SS is a sickness that cant be easily cured, good luck my friend...and once again, welcome!

Thanks metaldude and kingdarkness03 for the warm welcome! I feel right at home here!

Btw, kingdarkness03, I suppose you are a Highlander fan. Know what, I was the SSC Apr "Mouth Off and Win" winner and my prize was the SOLD OUT regular edition Highlander Modern Kurgan 12-inch figure! Pretty cool figure!

Yeah I'am big fan of the original movie and own all of SS Highlander line, but I so desperatly want and Origins Kurgan it hurts, since I will probably never get one from SS all I have is my avatar to look at:monkey2.....anyway congrats on you win...dont you just love SS...

Welcome :chew

as part of the ritual : :horse (the welcome stick) :chew

Welcome aboard Luke! Glad to have another fan with us in this crazy obsession/hobby.

And you are right about Singapore... I visited there a couple of times when I was in the Navy. Very nice place with a tropical feel. I loved it! :chew

DarkArtist81 said:
Welcome aboard Luke! Glad to have another fan with us in this crazy obsession/hobby.

And you are right about Singapore... I visited there a couple of times when I was in the Navy. Very nice place with a tropical feel. I loved it! :chew

Cool! If you are visiting Singapore again, let me know. ":chew

Last edited:
Hi there Luke! :welcome

Saying hi to a fellow country man. :wave

The similar passion I have with you is the love for LOTR collectibles. :rock2

I understand completely the feeling of staying up late for priority pre-orders. That's a huge pre-order list there with Sideshow! Yes, that's your transition to a sideshow freak! Enjoy your journey!

Feel free to contact me via pm to chat about LOTR n sideshow too. :)

Back