• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom RAH For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain EO

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm putting up a few of my 1/6 figures for sale. All prices include shipping. Only those in the continental US only please. My ebay username is 'swatlego' if you want to see my feedback (100%). All items have been opened to inspect, but are 100% complete and mint in their original boxes.

Medicom Comic Spider-Man - $115
Spider-man-RAH-l.jpg

Medicom Comic Venom - $115
MRAH-4.jpg

I'm not really looking to make a ton of money off of these, so these prices are cheaper than what you would find on eBay. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Joker lot, Robocop 3 w/ jetpack + Medicom RAH For Sale

Willing to part with just the nurse joker? If so..pm me a price, im in LA as well.

Thanks

Re: Hot Toys Joker lot, Robocop 3 w/ jetpack + Medicom RAH For Sale

The only reason I am hesitant about parting with just the Nurse Joker would be because it uses one of the heads from Bank Robber Joker, so it will make it harder for me to sell BRJ when the time comes. I could bundle the BRJ and Nurse Joker together if that is more appealing?

Back