Wilfred, starring Elijah Wood?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread about this...

While watching recorded episodes of Justified last night, I saw a few pretty funny trailers for an upcoming FX show called "Wilfred" - starring Elijah Wood. Did a little research and apparently it was originally an Australian comedy show... any of you Freaks down under ever watch it? Is it any good? Just thought it was interesting that Wood attached himself to it, as usually he has pretty discerning taste.

I also have to be pretty picky about what series I get into because 1) I don't have a lot of time to commit to watching TV so I like it to be quality, and 2) I'm running out of room on my DVR :p

Anyway, here's some more info on it for those who have no idea what I'm talking about: https://screenrant.com/elijah-wood-wilfred-fx-mcrid-105967/

I'm gonna give it a whirl just because Elijah is in it. It might be something that gets old quick.

This is an actual show? I figured it was those faux commercials...this looks to be one of the dumbest things ever put on screen. Therefore I will probably give it a two episode shot.

This show is going to be awesome I think. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwdVesJNvrM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Wilfred on FX - Wisdom‬‏[/ame]

Elijah has come a long way from Frodo Baggins hasn't he?

This looks like dog ____.

It's had a few seasons here already. It's quite funny. I wouldn't say it stars Elijah though. Elijah was just doing a promotional visit, down under, and they roped him in while he was here.

Wilfred's the star in every episode. :lol

16kw3fq.jpg

Honestly Ween I didn't even try, you old bag. :moon

I know you're old because, like me, you're easily confuzedzed, and I'm old.

Never mind. You'll get used to it eventually. :1-1:

He stars in this one, Creecher. Who starred in the one down there?

I have to apologise Ween. I didn't click on Dusty's link, so yeah, I did confuzedzed you. It wasn't on purpose. I thought Elijah was just in one or two episodes. I didn't realise it was a 'made for America' version. Looks like Elijah has taken over as the boyfriend of Wilfred's owner.

So, sorry, you're probably no where near as old and confuzedzed as me. If that's you up there, you're getting close.

I have to apologise Ween. I didn't click on Dusty's link, so yeah, I did confuzedzed you. It wasn't on purpose. I thought Elijah was just in one or two episodes. I didn't realise it was a 'made for America' version. Looks like Elijah has taken over as the boyfriend of Wilfred's owner.

So, sorry, you're probably no where near as old and confuzedzed as me. If that's you up there, you're getting close.

Just need a few more cigars!

Hey, I'm young at heart! Check out my shoes! And I still have most of my teef! :yess:

I thought this show was hilarious and can't wait for next weeks episode. Hope it does well. Need more comedies, especially such dark comedies imo on tv.

Back