I Saw the Devil.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is anybody looking forward to this or have any of you seen it ?.
I've been waiting for it for a while now. A seller has the dvd in stock on ebay but I think I'm going to wait it out until the blu ray arrives.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tkwEFKdTckk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks like another great Korean movie that will eventually be bastardised by some schmuck in Hollywood.

Yep. It's inevitable I'd imagine. This has been getting very positive reviews from fans and critics alike so I would imagine someone , somewhere has their eyes on this one already.

I saw this at a screening in SF last month. It's relentlessly grim and very violent, like many modern Korean thrillers.

I've seen a lot of previous works from this director (Jee Woon Kim), and to be honest I didn'tt enjoy I Saw The Devil as much as his other films but I do appreciate it for trying something new with the revenge thriller genre. If you liked this I really recommend seeking out his previous films. The Good, The Bad and The Weird and A Bittersweet Life are incredible films.

I saw this at a screening in SF last month. It's relentlessly grim and very violent, like many modern Korean thrillers.

I've seen a lot of previous works from this director (Jee Woon Kim), and to be honest I didn'tt enjoy I Saw The Devil as much as his other films but I do appreciate it for trying something new with the revenge thriller genre. If you liked this I really recommend seeking out his previous films. The Good, The Bad and The Weird and A Bittersweet Life are incredible films.

I've been a fan of his since I saw a Tale of Two Sisters. I think it was the first movie I'd seen which was done by him and since then I've slowly been buying his movies and loved them all. I agree about the good , the bad and the weird. Awesome movie. I haven't seen A Bittersweet Life but I'll be picking it up soon. :)

I Saw The Devil 9.5/10

Absolutely brutal!

I enjoyed this immensely however!

Lee Byung-hun and Choi Min-sik are absolutely awesome!

So far my fav film of 2011

need to see this, altough story looks kinda a bit cliché.Execution and actors performance looks good.

need to see this, altough story looks kinda a bit cliché.Execution and actors performance looks good.

The trailer would lead you to believe it is a cliche revenge film but it does have quite an original take on the revenge genre imo, in noway did I find this to be a sell out revenge film

The performances are very very strong making it an exceptional film, my favourite so far in 2011

There's no way it'll be as good as the original. Same as Oldboy

Idk. I heard the guys that did the guest are doing this and that movie was pretty ****ing good. And if they reteam with that lead actor again i think this movie could be awesome

I know K.Jun made an awesome figure for "I Saw The Devil" but I was looking around the web and I also found these!

saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

saw3.jpg

saw4.jpg

I got the pictures from "sagabeyond" blog site and I really want to own this figure but I don't even know if it's for sale.
All I know is that he's a friend of Inigou and currently working together on something.
Maybe if there are enough interested people in this figure, we can possibly own one in the near future?

Back