What Villans would you like to see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffanatic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We all know who we want in the Buffy/ Angel lines, but what BAD GUYS would you like to see included with the Master, Der Kindestod, Vamp Darla, Vamp Drusilla and D'Hoffryn? I don't mean vampinized versions of the scoobies either! I mean real honest to goodness nasty vermin who never did a good turn for anybody! Like......Adam (my #1).....The Mayor,..(gotta love the man!..er snakey thing..BIG SNAKEY thing.)

Now you come up with some.........my circuits are frying.......:chew

Buffy:

Mayor Wilkins

Angel:

-Lindsey McDonald
-Lilah Morgan
-Holland Manners
-Jasmine
-Darla
-Holtz
-Skip
-The Beast

Definitely Mayor Wilkins -- not a great look, but a great character -- really captures the essence of the show.

From Angel, although she's not a villain, I'd like to see Jheira.

Monsters! Angel has a lot more interesting looking important monsters - Skip, Sebasus, Sarjon. I loved the Mayor and Glory, but they don't make that interesting a figure. Adam would be a good one for Buffy, but I think that would be difficult for them to do.

Pavayne, Skip, Mora Demon (from "I Will Remember You"), Ubervamp, Just about any of the demons from the Circle of the Black Thorn, Pylean Vampire Angel, Sweet (from "Once More With Feeling"), Bringers, the Beast... That's all I got for the moment.

Definately the Judge, I've mentioned wanting him in several threads.

Another one I would seriously love is Zackary Kralik, the vampire from Helpless. Played by Jeff Kober, I just loved him in this episode. He's got to come with the straight jacket of course.

Here's my list from last month's "Who do you want" thread: Post #8

Just ignore the human characrters. :)

trkhn.jpg

Sweet for sure, and how about an extra suit in another color as he switched colors a few times. That, and/or a two pack with Dawn in her first outfit and then the dress.

thamesvalidude said:
Caleb...then those who wish can create a Fillon, plus I like the concept of evil Priests!

Yup, I want a Caleb, a Jasmine and a Hamilton - just so I can turn them into Firefly figures.

And for ones that I'd want just for my Buffy/Angel collections I'd say:

Caleb - I also loved him as the evil priest so I'd have to get two!!
The Mayor - he was just great!!
Faith - hey, Faith was a villain at times too and it would be nice to have one that looks like her!
Adam - Adam would make the most awesome looking figure. Wasn't my favorite storyline but he was the looking monster villain!
Skip - Give us a nice tall Skip that towers over the other figures!
Holt in period custome (but only if you give us a William, Dru and Darla to go with Liam).
Lindsey with a detachable hand!!
And definitely a Sweet - loved the idea about him coming with a couple of costumes too!
I know there's a lot more but can't think of them right now!

FrankenFan said:
Here's my list from last month's "Who do you want" thread: Post #8

Just ignore the human characrters. :)

trkhn.jpg

My... that is SOME LIST!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I don't think I could add ANYTHING to that exhaustive list. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Well, if I could add something, I would add the same figures FF added:

Caleb
Hamilton
Jasmine

... as some sort of subvertive effort to get my Firefly crew! :monkey5

I assume that you have one of your great banners for each listing? :D

Last edited:
Sweet and Ubervamp top my list for Buffy. Angel had so many great villians in fantastic rubber masks and appliances I don't think I could pick just one. Skip for sure, but if Adam is too hard to create, Skip would be downright impossible. Wouldn't both use rubber suits like the Creature?

Buffy:

Mayor Wilkins III! (I mean Come on!!)
The JudgeSweet

Angel:

LILAH(one of the best characters imo)
Skip
Pregnant Cordy...(nah only joking!:monkey5 )

Judge
luke or vamp jess
Ted maybe
new better bad girl faith
mayor
adam
glory,in sexy red dress:D
dark willow
caleb
first evil buffy

angel figures.
holtz