PotC dios by V-Raptor (Hot Toys: Jack, Davy, Will & Elisabet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Just would like to share some custom made projects of mine. Maybe it would be pretty inspiring and you would like to do something similar for yourself. ;)

I'm making 3 same style dioramas on wooden stands with 4 customized figures from Hot Toys. See video below, it's about the first one. Hope that you'd enjoy it. :peace

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg8tuRoDIL0[/ame]

You can read more about CAPTAIN UNSINKABLE here:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4

Also, I've already finished HEARTLESS and would try to share it with you asap in the same way: long video and some photos after it. Stay in touch!

Thanks for your attention!

Hope that it was interested and pretty unusual.
And if you liked my video - don't forget to thumb it up on the U-tube.

See you soon in this thread! :wave

PS YAAAAAAGHRRRR!!!
pirate.gif

Last edited:
Wow V-Raptor...that is some incredible work :clap I've always thought the only dio I would use for Jack is one that recreates his classic entrance in COTBP, which yours does perfectly. Wonderful stuff!

And finally the final condition on the shelf

Hope that you've enjoyed this review as much, as I've enjoyed making it.
Thanks for your interest!
And stay in touch, third diorama coming someday...

OMG these are simply superb! I particularity adore the Sparrow base. Finding this all incredibly inspirational too. :D

jayveeeusebio, nobunaga, Darth Snoopy, FlyAndFight, lord-22, sueworld, Mr. EcKo, thanks for you comments, guys! I still can't find some free time to finish the 3rd diorama, but I will someday. No doubts.

And a HUGE THANKS goes to Yan Siu aka m.y.online for some awesome deal for the leather hat and boots by Hot Toys (it's from new DX Jack). I think that with these parts it is really an ultimate first Trilogy Jack Sparrow, I'm very happy with it. DX is pretty nice, but I really need this one in my collection, in exact this hairstyle. And there will be the new Cannibal Jack soon, so maybe I will think about head replacement. But anyway I'm pretty happy with this one already.

Last edited:
Back