• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Predator 1:1 bust DAMAGED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riky

Super Freak
Reaction score
On the off chance someone is looking to get rid of a damaged piece, I would love to take it of your hands and try my hand at repairing/refurbishing it. Box or original packaging material is not important nor is the condition of the paint. I know it’s a long shot, but I figured it can’t hurt to ask.

I have a feeling this is gonna take a while (if it happens at all) , but I do appreciate the bump :)

So no one has had to move this from one display to another through a minefield of banana peels?
Bump for the day :)

Well the teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington DC. She said No your wrong. I said you got a lumpy butt. She got mad at me and yelled at me, and I pissed in my pants, and I never did change my pee pants all day. I'm still sittin in my dirty pee pants.
Bump

Back