Gentle Giant- Darth Talon statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Darth Talon Statue $225
License: Star Wars
Item Number: 80095
UPC: 8-71810-00840-7
Height: 12”
Release Date: Fall 2011

Darth Talon, clad in black Sith tattoos is the female Twi’lek practitioner of the dark side of the force. Armed with a unique single crimson bladed lightsaber, Talon casts her gaze down her outstretched arm demanding nothing more than absolute appreciation for the inherent evil of the Dark Side! Jedi beware!
Standing at a bold 1/6th scale and roughly 12” tall, this fan favorite expanded universe character pulls no punches.

Hand painted, and featuring a clear cast lightsaber for dramatic effect. Talon is a hand numbered limited edition and a beautiful display piece in any collection.

DarthTalonStat11.jpg

DarthTalonStat10.jpg

DarthTalonStat9.jpg

DarthTalonStat8.jpg

DarthTalonStat7.jpg

DarthTalonStat6.jpg

DarthTalonStat5.jpg

DarthTalonStat4.jpg

DarthTalonStat3.jpg

Love the detail but not convinced of the pose
And for 225 dollars - not for me thanks

definite buy for me, love the pf, have the bust, here's to hoping Vanderstelts art gets picked up by Acme

this GG version is even more scantily clad than the SS. shows off way more of her butt. hmmm... this is quite a nice piece, and talon looks sexy yet dangerous.

overall, the ss pf is still better though.

This is sexy crazy .... pf is sultry .... must get this.

Only worry is GG mucking up the final product.

This is sexy crazy .... pf is sultry .... must get this.

Only worry is GG mucking up the final product.

I think it looks great but is overpriced.

My only issue with the sculpt is the force hand. She's got some crazy double jointedness going on there.

Meh. SS PF is definitely better. As was previously mentioned, might as well save a little more $$ and get that.

Whats it made of?

Beautiful statue , the pose is a true Sith, SSC looks like a model...poop, the only big mistake on GG talon is a DIAPER , because Mr Lucas is a retrograde person....

This is a glory.

DarthTalonStat3.jpg

Man, I dig the design of this statue. Maybe not as impressive, but definitely more true to the source than the SSC PF. She's an intense character in the books, and GG really captured that.

Shame that it's got that nasty seam on the lekku, that's really the only thing that kills it for me. Overall it's a fine addition to the GG 1/6 line IMO.

Back