My couple of things...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruckles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's a little piece of my collection... Have a few Hot Toys and some other stuff still not displayed yet. But for the time being, enjoy!

My Joe's
IMG_4582-1.jpg

Star Wars
IMG_4589-1.jpg

Autographed by Billy Dee Williams
IMG_4590.jpg

Autographed by Ray Park
IMG_4593.jpg

Impressive Clean Collection. Who's the guy in Red on the 2nd shelf in the Joe's Display? and Welcome to the Show Gruckles.

Thanks for the kind words you guys!

Yeah, that's red Ninja... Haven't really taken any close-ups yet. Working on how to rig lighting without having to look at cords all over the place. If there's anything you want to see close up, I'll be happy to snap a few.

I do have this pic of Storm Shadow from another thread... IO changed his body to a more muscular one and really like the way he came out.

IMG_4595.jpg

Great collection!

I see you have Gammy and Greedo. Their two of my most favorite figures from the SS Star Wars line. Good choices.

Really nice displays mate.

I really like how clean and spaced out everything is, and there's still plenty of room for upcoming releases!

Can't tell you all how much all the really kind words mean to me... I love this hobby and it's nice to share it with others who love it too...

Trying to keep the clean look for the JOES, but with all the future releases I fear space is going to start becoming limited. My thought is to move the statue, muggs and busts down to the open areas underneath (can't really see in the pics) and move the cobra troops down... should work at least for a little while.

Again, thanks for the support. It's nice to meet you guys and I'm very excited to be on the forum officially now!

Back