Sideshow - Lords of the Sith - 12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that has been up since they showed Darth Maul after April Fool's Day. Either way it was up right around that time so it has been there for a while.

I noticed that sometime last week. But we already have our first Sith announcement, Darth Vader (Sith eyes Ani). I wonder if they mean the next 12" will be another Sith?

To help me work out how many figures I'm going get, how many Sith are there? Not including the EU.

Vader
Maul
Dooku
Palpatine

I don't think there were any more? :confused:

PC :emperor

I'm expecting 6 from non EU.

ROTS Palps
ROTJ Palps
Maul
Dooku
Sith Ani
Darth Vader

There are no more from the movies.

Darth Loki said:
I'm expecting 6 from non EU.

ROTS Palps
ROTJ Palps
Maul
Dooku
Sith Ani
Darth Vader

There are no more from the movies.

Don't forget all the Vader variants which I am sure SS will get around to (ala the Jason variants from Friday the 13th).

I seriously hope they don't. There are more than enough characters in the SW universe that should get a 12" instead of 4 different Vaders. I will only be buying one suited Vader.

Darth Loki said:
I seriously hope they don't. There are more than enough characters in the SW universe that should get a 12" instead of 4 different Vaders. I will only be buying one suited Vader.

There is only enough room for two suited Vaders in my heart: ROTS and ROTJ... everything else (ANH and ESB, I guess) I can live without. It would somehow feel wrong to me to own a Vader whose helmet I can't remove. Sort of anti-climactic.

Like the PF, I'd like to see Sideshow do a 12" version of Darth Vader where the helmet is NOT removable. Just have a complete, solid, perfect sculpt of the helmet without the burden of the gimmick of it's "removability". :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

It's not like they'd make one Vader or Palpatine/Sidious after another.

I'd take a Vader or a Palpatinefrom each of the films! Removable head or mask is fine with me. As for Palpy, if it was the Senator from Ep. I, I'd still dance for joy.

Protozaius said:
Like the PF, I'd like to see Sideshow do a 12" version of Darth Vader where the helmet is NOT removable. Just have a complete, solid, perfect sculpt of the helmet without the burden of the gimmick of it's "removability". :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I agree, I wouldn't take off the mask and helmet even if I could.

:emperor

It's ANH Vader for me! And I prefer ROTJ Palpy.

Heck, we left non-special edition ESB Palpatine off the list.

Darth Loki said:
But we already have our first Sith announcement, Darth Vader (Sith eyes Ani).

Can Sith Anakin really be counted as the start of the Sith line? He's really just an underproduced, exclusivle variant. Anyone with the ability to recast and paint the head could make him with no problem. Hell, if you got two, just touching up the eyes gives you him. No, the Sith line needs to explode out of the gate with a great one. Maul or Vader!!

Back