Batfreaks collection (small but in progress)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
i used to collect mainly 6 7 inc figures but there was simply not enough room for all of them, so i wound up selling most of that and now i have been concentrating on 1/6 scale figures, which im new to. i had some cash to burn the last month and i got a few more figures i really have been wanting. just today i recieved me long awaited sideshow vader which i am extremly impressed with. hes massive! i got the T2 arnold a couple months ago and i got the egon in a trade luckily. rambo i got for fairly cheap, mainly cuz he had some cuts tears but i turned that into battle damage as best i could lol. i also added a rock for rambo to stand on. i plan on getting a HT '87 predator, the HT indiana jones and keaton batman when he comes out, but mainly i concentrate on getting the main characters from my favorite films.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOL oh i do have alot of batman figures, but mainly the small kenner ones from the movie lines. i also got some vehicles, but as for my 1/6 collection, i am waiting to own THE batman, the original '89 batman. however i might be waiting a while for that one.

Great start to your sixth-scale collection, those are key releases, bro! :rock

Awesome start man! I don't have as many figures as a lot of guys here but reading your intro reminded me of when I started. Fun times...

Back