Medicom movie Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it and I think I will have to get it. The second Medicom figure I will have to get, next to the Snake figure. Well, which ever comes first but I will definitely get both, IF the price is right :D

This will be the first high end 12 inch I have gotten, I when I mean high anything over $100

Yeah, I noticed this last night as well and have to admit it is definitely tempting. Not sure yet, but I may very well cave on this one. :google

I hate when SSC does something like this! Just when I thought I got my "collectors disorder" under control, they release the next big hit! No brake for my wallet yet...

I'm glad that Sideshow decided to pick this up. :monkey5

Now I've got to decide I'm going to as well. :confused:

I'm going re-watch the first two X-Men films in preparation for the third installment. And after I have all three under my belt, I'll decide then. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

sideshow could be competing with their own collectables and ones there selling for other companies.
could cost them sales on there own products

Did I read the "taking wait lists" wrong at the bottom of the newsletter?
Is this figure you guys are all talking about, the same one they are taking names for? If so, then it's already sold out?:confused:

Medicom toy Wolverine 12" figure #4310

Thanks Batty, bbbbut what the #!!$%@**! is the #4310 Medicom Toy 12" Wolverine? Is this a totally different figure than the new movie Wolverine?
I'm SO confused!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not familiar with Medicom like I am with Hot Toys. Are there any Medicom collectors out there that can tell us what we can expect in terms of quality? Will he be worth the money?

gdb said:
I'm not familiar with Medicom like I am with Hot Toys. Are there any Medicom collectors out there that can tell us what we can expect in terms of quality? Will he be worth the money?

First off, it probably will be shorter than you expect (exactly 12" tall rather than relative 1/6 scale). You can bet Medicom will do everything to support an authentic appearance. However, the choices they make to do so may leave you underwhelmed. For example with their Jedi Luke, they used weak velcro to close the front flap of Luke's top. So you'll see the velcro strip if you wanted the flap folded down! Still, the craftsmanship is top notch, and the fabrics used are terrific. When all is said and done, the price may still seem higher than expected. But if you are the biggest fan of whatever character they present, you owe it to yourself to pick it up.

My experience and opinion, of course. I'm not a Marvel comics fan by any means, but my finger will be on the "Buy Now" button the moment this Wolverine's available!:lol

Back