Where to buy Acrylic Risers? Help por favor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to tier my figures in my Bestas, any idea where I can pick up some quality acrylic risers for 1/6th scale figures? Or 3.75" figures? Thanks for any help guys! :wave

You should be able to find cheap acrylic cubes for displaying baseballs though? :p You may want to look into acrylic containers used in bathrooms etc I am almost sure I have seen them before in a storage solution store but I do not recall prices

Nope me too, I just need something a little more uniform looking. Something bigger to hold these 12" dollies.

You could also use the smaller depth shelves for the Besta that will fit in the unit great as a riser and still have access to underneath the shelf. I am planning to do that when I finally get around to putting my GG collection in one.

You could also use the smaller depth shelves for the Besta that will fit in the unit great as a riser and still have access to underneath the shelf. I am planning to do that when I finally get around to putting my GG collection in one.

Not sure what those are, do you have a link or a name for them? Thanks. :wave

Ok, I think I found some. If you guys have a place called "the Container Store" (Flosi they're in SF) they have awesome tiered shelving for 3.75" figures and 12" figures too. Check it out!

Thanks man, bummer that they're not available in store (at least in Tempe). I wonder if shipping is a beeyotch from IKEA. do they come with brackets or anything?

Thanks man, bummer that they're not available in store (at least in Tempe). I wonder if shipping is a beeyotch from IKEA. do they come with brackets or anything?

I wouldnt think they would be too bad. I know I have found them in my IKEA in Charlotte. They come with the same little metal pieces that the larger shelves go into the unit with to support them. The shipping probably wouldnt be to bad because they are pretty small.

Back